MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

northeners urged to migrate south!

northeners urged to migrate south! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] northeners urged to migrate south! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

northeners urged to migrate south!

the only way that you are gonna know the truth is to get yer self up here! check the forums and work out where the moaners live, you will soon realise that we are one bunch of happy bunnies up in puddin land, one or two exceptions

Update Reply
julie j @ 14/08/2008 11:59  

ooh!sorry julie, tough talking there !jus the sort of immigrant we need down south! pack yer bike an come on down,ive got a room ready!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2008 12:09  

you pack yer wellies and get up here plenty of space under the mushroom

Update Reply
julie j @ 14/08/2008 12:23  

Have you seen who's in government? We have lots to moan about!!!!!! Who the hell voted for these guys, anyway?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 14/08/2008 12:55  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2008 14:00  

OK, lets get back on topic guys ttaskmaster said *** MAKE ME!!!!!! You want this kind of power, you gotta work for it!! *** What If I just said pwetty pwease & flashed my eyes at ya - would that make you bend over?? (you know you want to really..... )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/08/2008 03:40  

Hi guys and dolls. Don't stop now . northeners against southerners is becoming interesting. By the way, does anyone know why we welsh put wellies on the back legs of our sheep. SP

Update Reply
SP @ 15/08/2008 04:19  

the thread is northeners movin south!!not pinchin tt's arse!! his meat based weaponry however seems far more interesting an should provide some stimulating interest for yu should yu venture south or he ventures north staff in hand one day to seek adventure in the wild north! [to h girl not sp!!!] oh! sp ask tc about sheep he's an expert!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2008 04:37  

**snigger**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/08/2008 04:49  

Ohhhh yeah sounds like to much info best tell us more

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2008 05:13  

Hey Vent - if only there was anything to tell - it's all in tango's mind!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/08/2008 06:13  

Haha hi lol but i thought we lost it at that age

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2008 06:53  

Holmie, I shall bend over if you say pretty please and flash something else at me!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 15/08/2008 07:32  

oh north south divide mmm i went west lol }:) as for the question of sheep wearing wellies its obvious ,much posher over here ,its to keep their little hoovies warm n dry }:)

Update Reply
BANDIT12 @ 15/08/2008 07:34  

I was raised in Southsea in Hampshire and consider it 'home' and would go back there tomorrow if I could afford to buy a house, so if 'Exchange Policy' want me to improve my quality of life maybe they could shell out for me a house of my own down there (It was worth a try )

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2008 07:38  

Ooooh... Southsea's lovely!

I reckon it's definitely worth trying Kwak :o)

I'll pop over and visit - help you find yer kettle when you move in ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/08/2008 08:12  

perhaps you could help me get a load of me mind H?[whens help out the aged week?]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2008 10:27  

The wellies are to stop the sheep from running away.

Update Reply
SP @ 15/08/2008 10:28  

TTaskmaster said **Holmie, I shall bend over if you say pretty please and flash something else at me!!! ** errrr.....a torch? & Tango said ** perhaps you could help me get a load of me mind H?[whens help out the aged week?] ** Tango - think you may need a councellor for that lot!! ok - am off to a BBQ (further up North) I shall mostly be dragging this topic back down to its roots when I'm back tomorrow completely hungover!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/08/2008 12:17  

errrr.....a torch? Nope... already got one of those, so guess again!!! Maybe the lovely Wannabe can help you out? I suppose I could drag this back on topic by passing a comment about dumb Northerners.... But I'm more interested in torturing a hungover Holmie!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 15/08/2008 13:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email