MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

northeners urged to migrate south!

northeners urged to migrate south! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] northeners urged to migrate south! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

northeners urged to migrate south!

*ponders*

Cash... it's probably cash he's after HG ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/08/2008 16:01  

Well you couldn't help there, WB.... You're more overworked and underpaid than me!!! But yes - All Northerners move South. Then you too can enjoy the Cocaine-buzz of life in a city full of pretentious jessies and ignorant cows who park in Tesco's bike bays!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 15/08/2008 18:48  

*chortles*

More like underworked and overpaid, but it still doesn't stop me moaning about it! ;o)

& "disposable income" seems to be a long-forgotten term... ah well... one day i'll make me fortune... or something?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/08/2008 07:08  

am dying! lol errrr ttaskmaster - what's this about tourturing me???

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/08/2008 13:21  

Sarrrrfffff. Isn't that that posh place we ave ter go threw ter get ter France????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2008 05:36  

am dying! lol errrr ttaskmaster - what's this about tourturing me??? I don't get hangovers (drink Mead - It's fantastic), so I delight in going up to friends who do and.... TALKING REALLY REALLY LOUD, OPENING THE CURTAINS AND TICKLING THEM!!!!!! MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAHHHHHHH!!!!! If it's a neighbour I don't like who's hungover, then I drag out the drum kit!!!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 18/08/2008 07:06  

ahh ya too late now!- anyway, don't get headaches with hangovers! so nerrrrr ZZRNetty said ***Isn't that that posh place we ave ter go threw ter get ter France????*** Darn sarrf aint posh - they just like to think they are

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/08/2008 07:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email