MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

mcn butlins oct 08

mcn butlins oct 08 - Forums [Biker Match] mcn butlins oct 08 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

mcn butlins oct 08

hi everyone just out of curiosity how many are going the mcn in oct. I`m looking to go but at the moment i can`t find anyone i know to come along with me (talk about billy no mates and they all seemed willing in the begining pestering me to go) so the current status is me if there is still single accomodation so who is staying the whole event and who`s just visiting.

Update Reply
hightower @ 05/08/2008 14:00  

hiya HT, u can book single accomodation , there is a few off bm goin im one of them lol look on the events section for mcn and see who else is goin. hope that helps

Update Reply
RC @ 05/08/2008 17:37  

I might be. Apparently you can test ride new models (if you don't mind the 11 hour queue)... I'm also going for the 'MCN Babes'... I'll get a bit of 'hands-on' as I physically move them aside, under the pretense that their posing is getting in the way of me seeing (and potentially buying) whichever motorcycle they're currently draping themselves lavishly across

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 06/08/2008 07:33  

I haven't decided yet - went to the one in April and am expecting it to be pretty much the same. That said, it is fun and if enough people are going then I may well turn up. TT - The MCN babes mate ..... ooooooo I got chatting to one in April and at first she didn't seem too bright, which to be honest didn't particularly worry me lol! However, despite trying really, really hard, I couldn't actually convince her that I had something in my apartment that she needed to see.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/08/2008 08:03  

Yeahh the trouble is they have had all said before. Ha when i was there, It's still a great weekend i will be doing a club run to the April meet thats the best one to go to.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2008 09:15  

You could always go to Leathered in Lincoln instead... you don't need a 2nd mortgage to pay for that weekend ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/08/2008 09:45  

Hmmm sorry i dont know of that one lol. Do please tell me more sound like it might be a better deal

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2008 11:12  

What are the Lincoln Babes like, Wannabe?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 06/08/2008 12:21  

Ranging from down & dirty to sweetly angelic, I'm given to understand TTM ;o)

Check out the events calendar Nodrog - details are up there.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/08/2008 15:04  

Oh yeah thanks 'W' must be them brain cells haha lack of and no comment thankyou.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2008 16:23  

hi everyone   Done it all booked setfor occy now out of curiosity who`ll be going by bike or car to get there.   Reason being if people want to meet up and ride or drive together to butlins I understand it depends on when people are going and the time to book in.

Update Reply
hightower @ 09/08/2008 00:19  

Im goin in my car, setting off sometime in the morning, u cant check till 4pm but u can still get in, so if u want to meet up let me know x

Update Reply
RC @ 09/08/2008 05:52  

Hi Ya RC it depends on which way you go to viva los skegness I always come from gainsborough (a156) to lincoln then the a158 and taken the back road towrds the bangeracing stadium before entering skeggy near to the fun fair and on to butlins. it`s a route i`ve always taken don`t know why but i haven`t a clue when i`ll be setting off it`s roughly 2 and abit hrs for me.

Update Reply
hightower @ 09/08/2008 07:44  

Hiya HT I go via ollerton ,tuxford,newark, we can always meet up @ butlins around 4 ish?

Update Reply
RC @ 09/08/2008 08:47  

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to remove my lift request for this event,I can`t get time off work so sad to say couldn`t go even if I got a lift,help needed please.Cheers PD

Update Reply
pilliondreamer @ 16/08/2008 14:53  

Hi PD - I think you just click on the lift request button again and it'll come up with the option to remove your request... I forget... But I managed to do it on one, so if I can do it, it can't be too tricky! Hehehe! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/08/2008 17:48  

Thanks Wannabe,will give it a try

Update Reply
pilliondreamer @ 17/08/2008 02:27  

two ladies from Redfditch are going, got are fancy dress today can't wait. we have are names down for a lift, but will drive if have to.would like to meet up with anyone when we get there

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 06/09/2008 10:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email