MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hiya!

Hiya! - Forums [Biker Match] Hiya! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hiya!

Hello! Joined last night during an all too frequent nowadays spare 5 minutes, thanks for the winks from some nice people already ..........I'm def. feelin' the love .... will catch up with those peeps who have kindly taken the time out to say hi already when I've finished "moving in" as it were. I wont bore you with too many of my details as they are in my profile but just thought I'd better do things the right way and say a formal "Hi" in the right place (start off on the right foot ). I'm in Bristol but from Southampton originally so spend alot of time down there and no I don't speak like a farmer thanks.... pure home-counties don't you know..... Anyhoo, my greetings and salutations out of the way... I hope to hear from some more nice people soon as I'm liking what I've seen so far......off to tweek a bit more..... See you later! Rob

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2008 12:18  

Hi Rob and welcome. Used to work in Bristol myself years and years back..have memories of helping coax a reluctant Berkely 3-wheeler down Whiteladies Road, to say nowt of going helmetless on a Norton Commando in the days when such things were legal Wouldn't even think of doing that now, but it was a long time ago in another galaxy...

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/08/2008 12:30  

Hi! and welcome. Pull up a chair, crack open a beer, and join in the lunacy

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 01/08/2008 15:22  

Hi Rob welcome from the South you will find us a mad friendly bunch

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2008 15:38  

off to tweek a bit more?.................

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 01/08/2008 16:55  

Is that similar to fettleing?

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 01/08/2008 16:56  

Errrr I hope im doin this right and in the right place,, heh enot to with it with these foriums,,Just wanted to say HI to every one ,, and hoipe that some one may get in touch, to show this newbie the ropes and roads as it were,,

All the best to every one,,take care and stay safe,,

Andy

Update Reply
shortandbald @ 01/08/2008 17:43  

hi short and bald from someone who's tall and hairy! As DC says, pull up a chair, crack open a beer, and join in the lunacy . We don't bite really.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/08/2008 17:49  

Hi Andy Ha Not bad for the first post you can open a new Topic on the button at the top of the page right hand side Just have a read and a look about you will get the hang of it. OHHH anyway welcome to the mad house BM lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2008 17:54  

Hi Rob...and shortandbald Welcome to the madhouse sit down..hold tite and enjoy the ride !

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/08/2008 18:09  

Hey Rob and Shortandbald, I'm sure you'll be made to feel just as welcome as i was a short while ago :o) Before you know it, you wont be the newest newbies for long! I find BM totally addictive as it goes, (bet i'm not the only one!) Amazing how a shared passion in a lump of metal can bring so many cool peeps together Enjoy the ride!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 01/08/2008 18:28  

Hi ROB and shortandbald I was brought up, and lived in surrounding areas, in Portsmouth years ago and used to ride over to So'ton every Sunday.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/08/2008 11:49  

Hiya Rob and Shortandbald BIG welcome to bm,dont forget to check the event section out see what meets are goin off in your area

Update Reply
RC @ 04/08/2008 06:08  

ok so who scared them off? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/08/2008 09:15  

ha ha i don't think anyone has scared them off, so hi Rob and short&bald, i am just like you guys just started on this forum and am looking forward to talking to all the nice (little mad) people on here, and if someone has scared them off you got me instead so HELLO everybody !!

Update Reply
Blitz @ 04/08/2008 09:42  

hiya rob and short an bald welcome to bm

Update Reply
storm @ 04/08/2008 12:26  

hey Rob, Shortanbald & arfurb & blitz, welcome on board, the rides not too bumpy

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/08/2008 15:34  

thanks for the welcome i am enjoy the forums and look foward to see more of the member at rallies every now and then. and if you see me don't be shy say hello i will remember most people when sober. ha ha which is not normaly long after getting off the bike.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 05/08/2008 08:24  

hiya blitz big welcome to bm

Update Reply
RC @ 05/08/2008 09:59  

thanks RC nice to be welcomed by so many nice people and i hope to fit in with you all. i am an easy going person that dose not take offence to much. looking forward to meet more of you online and at rallies.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 05/08/2008 10:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email