MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

lads! whats the best line a womans shot you down with

lads! whats the best line a womans shot you down with - Forums [Biker Match] lads! whats the best line a womans shot you down with - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

lads! whats the best line a womans shot you down with

Chatting up a bird on the phone in my younger days when i worked in an office, when she asks me "what colour eyes have you got", brown i say, "thought so" she said, why's that i say not realising what's coming. "cos your full of s**t" was her reply!! needless to say i got the message fairly quickly

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 01/07/2008 15:50  

generally they jus disapear when i go to the bar toilet whatever or ive even turned to glance over me shoulder an turned back an theyve gone!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/07/2008 16:04  

Couple of years ago I ran into a very good looking woman who I'd known slightly years and years back. She obviously didn't remember me, so I had to remind her gently. Gradually her face took on the expression of someone who'd stepped into a pile of dog dirt. In a well-bred cut-glass voice she declared: 'Oh my god, did I sleep with you?' Would have been bad enough if I had. But I hadn't.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/07/2008 16:36  

You poor boys!

Update Reply
Di @ 01/07/2008 17:08  

like the use of the word boy there di, pint on me!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/07/2008 17:32  

My brother runs a few discos in our area and I help out with setting up and collecting the equipment when they are over. One night (Well early hours of the morning), I was taking down some equipment and looking around the dance floor at the 'Dressed up' young ladies who had mostly been out for a good night and a little worse for the drink. One of the guys at the bar (A friend of the D.J.) shouted across the room to the D.J. 'Hey Rich, is that your dad'. Man! he really knew how to deflate a guys ego. B*****d.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 01/07/2008 18:06  

"you're not doing that again to me!" was a classic but hey I was young and so was the night!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 02/07/2008 01:42  

How about "Jeez... you're worse than my wife!" Wife? Wife?!!! WTF?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/07/2008 04:25  

... is it in yet?..

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/07/2008 07:01  

So many, I'm spoilt for choice. "F**k off and die", is always a reliable crowd-pleaser. Usually they just stop talking and politely wander elsewhere, though. I suppose I'm just considerate enough to leave them conversational exits, should they decide I'm not the one for them. Personally though, I like to think they just can't keep up

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 02/07/2008 07:36  

But can u keep it up, that's the question!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2008 08:05  

I'm old enough to know what I'm doing, but young enough that I can still do it all night. That answer yer question, XK? I'm now expecting another complaint from that woman who has to explain everything to her daughter......

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 02/07/2008 08:11  

I'm sorry can I please have more details about the above comment...old enough/young enough???? I need to know what does one do ALL night.....

Update Reply
Scary @ 02/07/2008 08:43  

Ooooh that's harsh TC!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/07/2008 08:44  

What can I say?? And I thought I was pretty good in bed! (well, I hardly ever fallout....)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/07/2008 08:48  

Solved that problem... mattress on floor...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/07/2008 08:52  

Are you supposed to ask?? No wonder they get annoyed!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/07/2008 08:53  

well tc wannabe's got the mattress ready!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/07/2008 10:21  

lol @ geoffb.... it's all making sense now!! TM - it would take a better man than me to try and share Wannabe's mattress.... probably someone from Bournville....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/07/2008 12:06  

*I need to know what does one do ALL night.....* You want the Medical Professional explanation or the Mills & Boon version? Dr. Woody is multi-talented!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 02/07/2008 12:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email