MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,,

B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,, - Forums [Biker Match] B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,, - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,,

I've already secured camping for up to 100 at the Snooty Fox Public House mid August anyone interested???? 15-17th August It will be free (yes free) nothing layed on for your entertainment as such but the owner says if we can get the numbers he may approach the brewery to see if anything could be arranged. For one of the nights. The pub has a great rep for a rally venue good ale they do meals too, plus a catering caravan that can lay on breakfasts from 7am ish.... Scarborough Road, East Heslerton, North Yorkshire, YO17 8EN (the A64 between Malton and Scarborough) Plenty of places to ride to over the weekend Brid Scarboro and Whitby...... There are also a few chalets available (2 doubles @ £30 each night) and 2 family chalets (Double and 2 singles @ £40 each night) that's a saving of a tenner off each chalet Plenty of room and if you have no bike this is a get togeather no restrictions as to what you use to get there!!!! http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk/northyorkshire/snootyfox.htm

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/06/2008 10:42  

D'oh! I've just invited myself to Liverpool that weekend!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 11:03  

I'll put the kettle on for you, luv

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/06/2008 12:23  

Cheers Wills ;o)

Although, I may now be bringing Liverpool to Yorkshire... wanna come too? Hehehe!

One of our crew can't make that weekend, so we're considering an alternative date for our Liverpool invasion... we're going superlamb banana trekking ;o)

& back to that FAB Japanese restaurant... Have you been there? I forget the name of it, but what a blast... a really entertaining night out... food's great, the chefs are fun and the atmosphere's buzzing... I thoroughly recommend it if you've not been :o) Best in a group, rather than a couple methinks though...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 13:26  

Found it!

Sapporo on Duke Street

http://www.sapporo.co.uk/liverpool/home.asp

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 13:27  

What are the dates you comming over Wannabe, would be great to meet up Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/06/2008 14:02  

please do not hijack this thred lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/06/2008 14:12  

Okey doke, new thread started.

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/06/2008 14:16  

Thank you Wills

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/06/2008 16:19  

*kidnaps Hull's thread and holds it to ransom*

:o)

IF yOu WaNT tO sEe YouR tHrEAd aGaIN, senD pEAr ciDer x 3 BoTtLeS tO LoU'S hoUSe by NoON toMORrow!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 17:52  

Nah sooner stop subscribing to BM

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/06/2008 18:06  

*sulks and returns thread to HR*

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 18:08  

Ok anyone interested?? I'll check back for further comments as time goes by!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/06/2008 06:49  

Yep - I am I'm building the Wannabe Summer Tour around it: Poole Tuesday, Lincoln Wednesday, Thursday's still a mystery (never could get the hang of Thursdays), Friday-Sunday North Yorks

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/06/2008 07:30  

Probably rest Poole to Lincoln is a bit of a trek lol I did Hull to Poole in one hit (stopped for fuel only) bit of a bummer lmao

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/06/2008 08:59  

Hmmm... Might actually have to be Poole to Lincoln via Kent as my cat-looker-after lady is going to be away til the Friday... They can cope if I'm there til lunchtime Wednesday... leave them out plenty of dried food & water to get them through Thursday... but it's not fair to leave them any longer than that... Now I just have to remortgage so I can cover the fuel costs

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/06/2008 09:03  

I did Somerset to Bolton...to have a coffee once....LOL I wish I could make this one HR but I really have done alot of miles this year and my purse isn't bottomless.

Update Reply
Scary @ 27/06/2008 13:04  

I trust it was a really *good* coffee?! lol

I nipped over to Cork to see a gig by a band that I usually used to see in Surrey... Seemed like a good idea at the time?! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/06/2008 13:08  

No it was McDonalds coffee......cheapskate

Update Reply
Scary @ 27/06/2008 13:09  

*shocked smiley*

*tuts at cheapskate Boltonites*

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/06/2008 13:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email