MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Did he break to avoid his mates?

Did he break to avoid his mates? - Forums [Biker Match] Did he break to avoid his mates? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Did he break to avoid his mates?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sSPPGy-fZ9g&feature=r...re=related He did I'm sure of it (they were riding like typical sportsbikers)... The sign was too near what was going on too........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 23/06/2008 15:51  

i like the 'how not to take a corner' when the car [or camper]driver say ''lets get out of here there gonna beat our arses'' guess yank cruiser riders are a bit touchy! [ click low side to a fence to see how not to take a corner]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/06/2008 04:38  

Just the sort of twat riding that gives bikers a bad name. I'm glad the idiots came off - before they caused a serious accident involving some poor innocent.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2008 06:28  

Nah typical Harley (no good on twisty stuff lol) well you've got to admit he did not lean at all lol just break and hope (looked like something out af Wild Hogs lol)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 24/06/2008 06:46  

Looks like they all came off. Suicide jockeys. They were riding too fast and overtaking on bad bends continuously with total disregard to other road users. An accident just waiting to happen.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 24/06/2008 20:44  

*pencils HR in for an educational ride at next meeting* TC aka Wild Hog aka Hogmeister.... (I do love that Harley-doesn't-make-corner clip though...lol)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/06/2008 03:44  

"Cruisers are CRAP at cornering and riding in general... Such a wide turning circle, useless brakes, silly riding position, low acceleration, low top speed, no fairing, FAR too much chrome and every one of them, be it a Harley or a Jap copy, is ridden by a complete poser with an over inflated, overly romanticised opinion of themselves........." ........Which is what I think to myself as my overly romanticised ass banks smoothly round the Cornish Twisties on my own über-chromed Cruiser Ride safe, everyone!!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 25/06/2008 12:30  

to ttaskmaster!!!     (cruisers and stroking fawns... life doesn't get much better!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/06/2008 12:39  

I'll second that!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2008 12:44  

........Which is what I think to myself as my overly romanticised ass banks smoothly round the Cornish Twisties on my own über-chromed Cruiser

*settles back with bag of popcorn to admire TTM's overly romanticised ass*

(cruisers and stroking fawns... life doesn't get much better!)

*goes off in search of fawn... 2 BMers can't be wrong, eh?*

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/06/2008 15:25  

two BMer's don't make a right![bit unfortunate that abreviation BMer's!spose it's the way yu say it! mind yu we are talkin about fawn stroker's]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/06/2008 17:56  

Nothing wrong with stroking fawns... Girls here seem to love it. BMers... Aren't those what Ewan and Charley rode the Wrong Way Round? As for watching my overly-romanticised ass.... It'll be proudly displayed in both silver & purple spandex this weekend, if you're interested!! The band I dep for is playing in Fleet this Saturday - Free Entry, BTW.... www.lookglam.co.uk for more info!!! I believe there are photos up of the past two shows now.... *prepares to be embarrassed*

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 26/06/2008 08:53  

Spandex?! *faints*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 08:55  

Looks like a whole lotta fun TTM Is it usual pub hours? If I can have a bit of a juggle on the hospital visiting side of life Saturday, I may well trundle along...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 09:06  

two BMer's don't make a right![bit unfortunate that abreviation BMer's!spose it's the way yu say it! mind yu we are talkin about fawn stroker's] I think "beamers" as in smiley people

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 09:08  

its all in the mind i suppose! you have a happy clean one!!doesnt say much for my sewer does it!interesting to see how scary see's it!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 26/06/2008 09:49  

Yep, usual pub hours, I believe. Band are usually on around 8.30 -9pm. Two sets an hour(ish) long. Bit of a break in between for a costume change. Is the spandex-induced faint out of shock and horror, or are we talking the heart-fluttering swoons I'm used to from the young ladies? Seriously, it'd be great to have you along for the show!!! Having already done a full-time 8-month stint with these guys, I couldn't turn down their dep offer. There's none better!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 26/06/2008 11:51  

its all in the mind i suppose! you have a happy clean one!!

*saves TM's post to hard drive for future purposes - just in case*

Oh but of COURSE a heart-fluttering swoon! lol

I shall have a juggle around... depends how much family-ferrying I get roped into... little point in setting off from Kent past 9pm! If I can gently persuade them into taking the train, I'm sorted ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 13:34  

Then I shall hope to see you there!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 26/06/2008 13:49  

Looks like a great night out, judging by the grins in the photos! lol

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2008 18:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email