MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

So, Rock n Blues! Who's goin exactly?

So, Rock n Blues! Who's goin exactly? - Forums [Biker Match] So, Rock n Blues! Who's goin exactly? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

So, Rock n Blues! Who's goin exactly?

Just as the title says...who's goin? Obviously i am...and RC...Any more for any more? We could sort out a hook up...if i manage to stay corpus mentus lol.

Update Reply
mozie @ 16/06/2008 05:09  

if i manage to stay corpus mentus lol. pmsl that will be a first mozie! lmao fingers n toes crossed i will be there

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2008 06:28  

Hmmmm... Doubtful... potentially 3 weekends with 3 rallies on the trot, plus CBT/DAS to do? I couldn't take the pace! lol Nor could my purse. Shame about having to go to work in between times... life'd be so much easier as a lottery winner However... I have just tried to enter my ex for the Axe-Factor contest! Hehehehe. If he gets a chance at it, I'll haul myself along to lend him a little support... not my bra... his moobs aren't that bad!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/06/2008 06:54  

OMG! They've answered already - he's in! Best I sort myself out with a ticket then... And best I let him know I've entered him for a competition! Blimey... Hope he's up for it! lol Any excuse to show off... should be fine

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/06/2008 09:32  

Update Reply
mozie @ 16/06/2008 12:00  

Oh My God... Aph and RC in the same place at the same time? God help you all! God help you all I tell you!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2008 12:01  

I'll keep that post away from her Matt!

Update Reply
mozie @ 16/06/2008 12:03  

Wannabe - from what I have seen of your ex on Youtube it will be a hell of a competition... good luck!! p.s. he does know he has to play guitar dressed in a wet t-shirt whilst riding as slow as he can and trying to eat a suspended sausage doesn't he?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/06/2008 12:41  

Oi matt!!!!!!!!! aph and myself was there last year ill have u know lol i was sober all weekend honest i was just ask errrrr hmmmmmmm ,oh yeah i no di,dragon and MR S so ner ner

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2008 12:54  

You'll tell me anything. I've been to plenty of parties with you all, but never with you and Aph in the same room. Do they know you're coming? Will they keep you in seperate rooms to keep some reasonable level of sanity?

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2008 14:31  

You weren't bloody sober at all RC!!! Ooops, sorry, you were for a bit but that was only 'cos you'd have thrown up if you'd had a drink after the skinful the previous night! I'm still laughing about watching you climb the muddy hill with Mr S. I'll be there.

Update Reply
Di @ 16/06/2008 16:06  

ohhhhhhhhhhh happy day's di , errrrrr i dont remember the hill??????

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2008 16:42  

p.s. he does know he has to play guitar dressed in a wet t-shirt whilst riding as slow as he can and trying to eat a suspended sausage doesn't he?

I might just tell him that TC and hope to put him off a bit! lol

He seems to have taken my actions as meaning I'm desperate to get back with him! Eeeek!

Wannabe = only opens gob to change feet.

Dopey mare... I was just trying to be friendly! lol

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/06/2008 17:42  

I won't be able to make it after all cos when it was cancelled I made other plans that I can't break now so sorry RC was looking forward to it as well!!! And drunk YOU MOST CERTAINLY WAS VERY VERY DRUNK well for one night that I remember lol!!!! Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 16/06/2008 18:56  

That's 'cos you were nissed as a pewt shortly after Maz and I promise to not use me telekinesis powers on bikers in wet weather gear this time round! Sorry you're not gonna be there this year Maz, was looking forward to another good weekend. Just to warn all that are going, fbk has his ticket!

Update Reply
Di @ 20/06/2008 14:55  

omg omg omg >>>>>>>>> is looking for another rally to go on the r n b aint ready for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 20/06/2008 15:22  

He's really looking forward to it!

Update Reply
Di @ 20/06/2008 15:27  

yeah he might .........but what about the rest of us omg 3 NIGHTS with FBK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 20/06/2008 15:51  

booking tickets for this 2moro and going with a male friend, will there be a meet up time and place from peeps of this site.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2008 15:52  

Sent you a pm sam.

Update Reply
Di @ 22/06/2008 16:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email