MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BlueBoy's Band's got a gig!!

BlueBoy's Band's got a gig!! - Forums [Biker Match] BlueBoy's Band's got a gig!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BlueBoy's Band's got a gig!!

Well, I finally got myself a drum kit (thanks to all those who helped me out with sites to check out etc) and the band is now up and running and ready to 'Rock the World'. Anyone in the Darlington area on Friday 11th July are more than welcome to check us out at the Brown Trout pub (not quite Newcastle City Hall!!!) where we'll be performing live. The band is called Shotgun Blues and we have a MySpace site, which I can pm you the url for if you want. It would be great to see any of my BM mates there, so get yourself along. Blue

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/06/2008 17:46  

Great news, I'm afraid Darlington is a little bit far for me....but I wish you all the best for the gig. And yes please PM me the myspace. x

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/06/2008 18:00  

Blue is it one of those drum kits that has numbers on? I wish I lived close enough to come along and support the band cos I like Blues music. I went to listen to a band that had 'Blues' in the title and it turned out to be a JAZZ band lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/06/2008 17:46  

Wasn't there a song about a little drummer boy?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2008 04:26  

Theres nowt little bout Blueboy XK hope you can make it along. Sorry you cant come Kwak,but think you may have been a bit dissapointed anyway as despite the name(blame the manager!!)their a rock band,covering the classics with a few of their own mixed in.Getting a good name for themselves locally,where they are known as the gunz.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2008 06:44  

I heard them called something else! Will try to come along....if I've got nothing else better to do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2008 06:57  

You washing your hair that night, eh mate lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/06/2008 17:10  

good luck with ur band blue hun xxx

Update Reply
RC @ 18/06/2008 17:15  

Hey blue boy nice to see you got behind a kit again... thinking of doing the same as miss it so much, Just wonder if there is any potetial round here.

Update Reply
skins @ 24/06/2008 08:26  

Hey Peeps, UPDATE Not only did the band get their first gig (and a few since), but we also managed to get one of the songs at the most recent gig (last night) recorded for posterity. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXGFjR7LBE Hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed playing. Many, MANY thanks to FlameRed and DaveyBoy who making a HUGE effort (Davey missing his tea) to turn out and support the band BlueBoy

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/07/2008 17:43  

Yeah! Check me out! I've just popped your YouTube cherry ;o)

OK so it's my ex's ID but I don't have one of my own yet! lol

Well done Blueboy - sounds great - wishing you every success!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/07/2008 17:48  

lol, glad you liked it Wannabe. Really chuffed with the feedback comment, I was most surprised when it came through. Skins - get yourself a kit mate....we could be the next rythmn section for Adam & the Ants lol Blue

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/07/2008 17:58  

Blue, ta for the email with the link, you noisy buggers!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/07/2008 19:00  

It's dead exciting when you get comments on youtube isn't it?! lol

My ex made contact with a guy he played with in a band over 20 years ago through posting his vids on there.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/07/2008 19:04  

NICE one blues wish u and ur band every success hun

Update Reply
RC @ 13/07/2008 05:30  

nice one blue

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 14/07/2008 12:42  

We'll have to get you and your band YouTubed now Eddie - so long as you're in your party frock of course! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/07/2008 13:02  

Congrats Blueboy great to hear what you sound like thanks for the link. Shame your so far away maybe next time I can get to see you.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/07/2008 13:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email