MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Foxes Diner - Mon June 9th June

Foxes Diner - Mon June 9th June - Forums [Biker Match] Foxes Diner - Mon June 9th June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Foxes Diner - Mon June 9th June

Anybody going tomorrow (Monday night?) Shout out if so. I should be there from 7/7.30 ish - I'll be on my green zzr1100

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 08/06/2008 14:57  

Sorry Pob, we started sanding down Dave's bike this weekend and will be flattening primer coat and spraying and polishing all this week... may be another time? Weekend days are best for us cos of getting Titch back for bed.... Dave, Leigh & Titch xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 08/06/2008 17:22  

Depends what time I get back from London as will be there most of the day. Going to Poole Harbour on Tuesday though with the black chopper!

Update Reply
shooter @ 08/06/2008 21:05  

Might well do. Not especially in the mood for Reading MAG tonight. There's also a new bike night up at the Queen Victoria, just off the A4 in Wargrave - Landlord's a biker and is trying to get a bike evening up and running. He's had a few turn up so far...

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 09/06/2008 12:29  

After all that I didnt get back from work till late so didnt make it. Hmm Wargrave eh? - could be up for that in a couple of weeks though as I'm away for two long weekends (IOW fest and a trip to Manchester)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 09/06/2008 15:46  

Foxes diner...there's a blast from the past! Still doin the monday thang?

Update Reply
mozie @ 16/06/2008 05:33  

They sure are mozie - and plod are still being a nuisance too lol

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 19/06/2008 16:59  

Hmmm...that bit wont ever change! Fair play on em for keepin it goin tho after wotshis face got killed in Spain!

Update Reply
mozie @ 27/06/2008 13:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email