MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Jokes.....

Jokes..... - Forums [Biker Match] Jokes..... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Jokes.....

Wife says to husband "you make love like you decorate" Husband replies "what very slow and professional?" "No! she replies "I have to finish the job myself" -------------------------------------------------- why do women have orgasms? it gives them another reason to moan! -------------------------------------------- couple at the zoo, passing the gorilla cage. the silver back became excitied by the woman in her mini skirt and tight boob tube. hubby says "go on tease him" she rubs her boobs, runs her hands up and down her legs, sucks her finger.....driving the gorilla wild. the hubby takes her hand, opens the door, pushes her in and say's "Now tell HIM you got a F**king headache!" ---------------------------------------------------- for sale complete set of encyclopedias 5 volumes excellent condition £1000 o.n.o no longer needed got married wife knows everything!

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/06/2008 19:37  

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/06/2008 19:41  

Very good Karey..

Update Reply
M.S. @ 04/06/2008 19:45  

I Thank you * teks a bow*

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/06/2008 19:51  

:D good cure for a female headache

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 05/06/2008 03:19  

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party. The Indian Chief proclaims, 'So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. Before I kill you, I grant you three requests. What is your first request?' The Lone Ranger responds, 'I'd like to speak to my horse.' The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away. Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back. As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night. The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. 'You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?' The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off and disappears over the horizon. Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night. The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. 'You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. 'What is your last request?' The Lone Ranger responds, 'I'd like to speak to my horse,.... alone.' The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, Listen very carefully for.... the.... last....******g time, I said..... 'BRING POSSE'

Update Reply
Scary @ 05/06/2008 05:16  

V. Good

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2008 06:05  

I have started acting - the part I am playing at the moment is of a man who's been married for over twenty years. I'm hoping that my next role will be a speaking part.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 05/06/2008 07:35  

geoff....it shouldn't be too hard to learn the words... 'yes of course I will go shopping with you' 'help yourself to any money from my wallet, no questions asked' and when you're more advanced....... 'yes .. of course your mother can have the spare room' I look forward to your screen role

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2008 14:26  

TC's not married - but he's already learnt how to say "Yes, deer"!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2008 08:40  

Pmsl @ XKLYBR ... I wonder if TC was married... would he be saying ... 'neigh deer' ?!?!

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/06/2008 10:15  

*blinks*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/06/2008 10:20  

great jokes karey to change the subject slightly teecee every body thinks you have a definate affinity with wild animals

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 07/06/2008 16:04  

just joshin u tc catch u l8tr

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 07/06/2008 16:12  

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near a gas station that was closed
for the night. They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien
addressed it saying, 'Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to
your leader.'

The gas pump, of course, didn't respond.

The younger alien became angry at the lack of response.

The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.'

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again,
there was no response.

Annoyed by what he perceived to be the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his
ray gun and said impatiently, 'Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Do
not ignore us this way! Take us to your leader or I will fire!'

The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to
do that! I really don't think you should make him mad.'

'Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon at the pump
and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared
towards them and blew the younger alien off his feet and deposited him a
burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away in a cactus patch.

Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he
refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly
at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green
head.

'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien. 'He damn near
killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend
and replied, 'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic
travels, you don't want to mess with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear'

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/06/2008 15:16  

Do you wona buy a 42inch Lcd telly for £50,the volume button dont work but for that price you cant turn it down!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2008 17:28  

*slaps forehead*.... tj - I think they associate me with Dolittle....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 19/06/2008 17:39  

wannabe that one cracked me up tee cee that answers a lot of questions lol

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 20/06/2008 03:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email