MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Plans for this weekend???

Plans for this weekend??? - Forums [Biker Match] Plans for this weekend??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Plans for this weekend???

So what are you up too??? Me, I'm aiming for Sat - baby bikey repair stuff and just stuff Sun - SW BM meet and possibly 'rents Mon - Making a nuisance of myself on the big green meanie somewhere around Weston S M /Bristol/Gloucester/Oxford/Swindon/Foxes Diner/Aylesbury/Bedford/Guildford/Boxhill/London/Oakdene or wherever/whatever takes my fancy really pleasedontrainpleasedontrainpleasedontrain

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 22/05/2008 14:40  

i am going to my parents caravan to annoy the security staff lol,,,,hey pobble are you still coming to mine for the weekend of my b/day,you aint said lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 22/05/2008 16:21  

Fri night thru Sun morning will be Daddy time Rest of Sun thru Mon is me time Hadn't really got any further than that... As for pleasedontrain - howzabout pleasedontputpetrolpricesupanymore ?

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 22/05/2008 16:27  

I agree with you both!... did manage to find 111.9p at Sainsburys today instead of the 114.9 at the local garage... will need a bleedin mortgage to fuel the cars and bikes up soon... grrrrrr

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 22/05/2008 17:17  

Just looking after my kids til tea-time Sunday, then they are going to their Grans for two nights - 'I just don't know what to do with myself'........ideas on postcards to.........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 22/05/2008 17:32  

Just for a change, i'm working all weekend

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/05/2008 01:11  

I'm off to the Isle Of Skye! Weather 4cast is dry and sunny. A wee dram, while watching the sun go down. It doesn't get much better than that - can't wait.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2008 06:20  

Ahhh Steph...jus think of all that boozin money you're earning tho ! ..not to mention the beast..and the boys...it all adds up...lol XKLYBR....sounds perfect...I'm hoping to be doing sumthing similar in the near future...West Coast..methinks! As for this weekend.... washing/cleaning/cooking..usual crap ...ohhhh and... All day drinkin wiv mates i ant seen for while, on Sunday hehehe... Have a good weekend everyone !

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/05/2008 06:31  

Karey - I didn't know Barnsley had a West Coast!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2008 09:08  

Ah I have the pleasure of revision interspersed with a little alcohol on sat night in Weymouth with some mates then being moving foreman on monday for a mate - well thats one good thing about knackering my foot I get to put my feet up and watch everyone else move all the junk, I'm just driving the van he he...!!! Have a good weekend all - Pob just watch out the boobs don't get in the way of riding the bike lol!

Update Reply
middlv @ 23/05/2008 09:17  

havent left the house yet

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 23/05/2008 10:13  

Karey - I didn't know Barnsley had a West Coast! XKLYBR , ahhh but we do .. its the locally known as the canal..but..wiv a bit of imagination.. it can be very breathtaking... speshly if u dip yr toes !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/05/2008 12:10  

thanks for the jinx ZZRpilot, it's raining! was hoping to get some DIY done, and a m8 is coming up sunday on their way north and we were going to hike up to the Halo and then i was going to ride part way with them on Monday! Well if it keeps raining, i wont be painting the window frames, and i wont be hiking up to the Halo, it wont be worth it as it will be in the clouds and you wont get the views right out to the coast, and i will debate riding north on the monday, depending on how wet it is, as a good friends quote is still true, any fool can be uncomfortable lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/05/2008 12:51  

have got rose and her girls coming round 2moz and cbr steve may be nipping in for a cuppa too...anyone in the area is welcome at tearoom jen! not sure bout sunday yet,hoping to get some gardening done. rest of week...hoping not to wring the kids necks as they are all of school...again!!! doesnt seem that long since they last had some days off either...and why is it always when i am broke!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/05/2008 13:20  

today: Flying about 200 miles or so in beautiful weather. All weekend: Working :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/05/2008 14:34  

Karey said - Ahhh Steph...jus think of all that boozin money you're earning tho ! ..not to mention the beast..and the boys...it all adds up...lol Wish it was boozin money. Its so i can have the next weekend off to move house. Am not sure even sure i can fit a few beers in before i start my new job, how bad is that???? Arghh! Think i might go and post in the sad thread

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/05/2008 15:20  

Karey - I didn't know Barnsley had a West Coast! XKLYBR , ahhh but we do .. its the locally known as the canal..but..wiv a bit of imagination.. it can be very breathtaking... speshly if u dip yr toes !! Karey i thought metrodome (local swimming pool ) was the west coast here hun cos of the wave machine I'm trying to get my bike going this week end .......

Update Reply
nina @ 24/05/2008 04:53  

& i done it all by myself

Update Reply
nina @ 24/05/2008 17:39  

Pmsl Nina.. noooooooo the Metty is the South Coast...the Costa Del Tarn !! hahah Well done wiv the bike, lass !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2008 18:21  

thats where i gone wrong then hun been going there instead of proper west coast thanks hun i didnt even break a nail pmsl

Update Reply
nina @ 26/05/2008 05:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email