MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

How do you tell if your a member of the Taliban.

How do you tell if your a member of the Taliban. - Forums [Biker Match] How do you tell if your a member of the Taliban. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

How do you tell if your a member of the Taliban.

Lets see how we measure up! 1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have moral objection to beer.2. You own a £3,000 machine gun and £5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.3. You have more wives than teeth.4. You wipe your arse with your bare left hand, but consider bacon 'unclean'.5. You can't think of anything you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.6. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.7. You were amazed to discover that mobile phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.8. You've always had a crush on your neighbour's goat.

Update Reply
Scary @ 19/05/2008 11:36  

opps a Jihad on your ass lol or sould that be goat ;o)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 19/05/2008 13:56  

mobile phones do have other uses,,switch it to vibrate and leave it in your pocket,,,or a handy prop for a wonky table leg,or a useful weapon to throw at your partners head

Update Reply
katydevil @ 19/05/2008 14:15  

LOL @ Scary, but dontcha think you've just upset most of Wales with No 8?

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 19/05/2008 19:08  

Oh well already have Jihad on my ass and I've upset the Welsh although Goats and Sheep are probably a different taste.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q Enjoy!!!! And sing along.

Update Reply
Scary @ 20/05/2008 03:11  

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/05/2008 11:32  

PMSL!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 20/05/2008 18:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email