MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

builth wells bike show

builth wells bike show  - Forums [Biker Match] builth wells bike show  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

builth wells bike show

I have been asked by a friend to pass this on, the above show is another one that has been cancelled.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/05/2008 10:21  

Appears to be the case: www.rwas.co.uk/en/facilities/2008-events-diary I'm as much in favour of loranorder as the next person, but I'd still like to know WTF is going on

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/05/2008 11:01  

builth is a really good event too, would be a shame if its cancelled.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/05/2008 14:33  

Matt it is cancelled and yeah have to agree it was a great event. Oh well at least the Police can't cancel my camping week end, just ashame that since you said you couldn't make it people have dropped out also those that have their names down aren't replying to pm's so looks like although it is still going a head it won't be a bikermatch event. (Do have over 30 already going)

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/05/2008 15:40  

Moor fights at the Royal Welsh Show with the farmers, Never sean any problems at a bike show there and i have been to a few. Why not ban football matches

Update Reply
johnxvs650a @ 31/05/2008 19:16  

Once they know they its Cruiser Gal alais the one i know and love thats behind your camping weekend, they will be cancelling. lol Sorry i cant make it, never enough weekends in the year for me as im away somewhere else then.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 01/06/2008 09:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email