MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Uk ride on 125cc

Uk ride on 125cc - Forums [Biker Match] Uk ride on 125cc - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Uk ride on 125cc

On the 9th july I ( madrider1961 ) will be riding a cg125cc round the uk A/B roads only in aid of 2x charities DebRA which is kids one for suffers of eb ( Epidermolysis bullosa ) & c.o.b.b.s.society who help bikers & there families after bike accident. All details can be found on my website at www.madrider1961.co.uk On route im hoping to meet up with as many bikers either to ride with me or at one of my stops for the night for chat/drink/pics. So if u can ur welcome . I also have a donation site at www.justgiving.com/stuartmorrissey Money on this site goes direct to debra & if your tax payer we get extra 28p in the pound from the goverment. So please help me help them ,& if you think its going to be easy for me to do the ride ,im actually disabled with 3xslipped discs in my lower spine & knacked one in my neck , But there are worse off then me ,its them I wish to help. thank u madrider1961 ( stuart )

Update Reply
madrider1961 @ 07/05/2008 11:35  

Just looked at your web site, congratulations after so many set backs you are still bouncing back, all those on this site should take a leaf out your book, stop harping on "oh woe is me" and like you get on with life. I had a nasty multiple fracture to my arm from a motorbike accident and am well plated and screwed back together, also have very restricted use of my arm but it didn't stop me taking my test 7 months later and passing and still riding.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/05/2008 13:32  

Welldone Madrider let me know when your passing through Taunton and I'll come and give you my support!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/05/2008 13:48  

Madrider, you're a star ! Well Done ! What you have achieved is brilliant, I admire people like you, so much, your grit and determination is fantastic! I will look out for you at future events and show my support/. Keep up the good work ! Ride Safe and Good Luck Kaz x

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/05/2008 14:23  

*bump*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2008 08:31  

Blimey! Nice one Madrider! :-)

Feel free to drop in for a cuppa on your way through - I'm just before the Dartford crossing ;-)

Keep this bumped and I'll drop in on your donations page next payday! lol Keep up the excellent work!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/05/2008 10:43  

*nudge*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/06/2008 21:02  

Hope you are in Lancashire at some time. Let me know and a few of us will ride with you and make donations

Update Reply
frank2wheels @ 09/07/2008 17:21  

I hope Stuart is managing to stay warm and dry. http://www.madrider1961.co.uk/35.html

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2008 16:40  

Donated...what a star! Many of us would not consider doing this on touring machine let alone a 125! The man is a star.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/07/2008 01:49  

top man on a 125

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 11/07/2008 10:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email