MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bulldog Bash. Bad News

Bulldog Bash. Bad News - Forums [Biker Match] Bulldog Bash. Bad News - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bulldog Bash. Bad News

Just heard on local news that Warwickshire police are objecting to the Bash taking place this year. No decision yet but not good.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 01/05/2008 17:32  

Mmmm why am I not surprised. Bad news indeed.

Update Reply
Chocolate48 @ 01/05/2008 17:43  

I thought it had already been cancelled or was that another event?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/05/2008 17:50  

Ink and iron was cancelled kwak. Web site is saying nothing yet.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 01/05/2008 17:58  

http://www.bikechat.net/sites/bikechat/forum/display_to...Position=1

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/05/2008 18:07  

I have a friend who is involved in this one and he told me last week it is cancelled so guess it must be so. But also I was told that Rock and Blues is a possibility too anyone know bout that one??? Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 01/05/2008 18:36  

Seems odd that more than just one event is cancelling this year. I wonder if it's anything to do with insurance costs rising? The Halifax show cancelled a couple of years ago for that reason, it's back on this year tho.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/05/2008 08:19  

Follow the link I put up, ansd it looks as of the police have objected to both Bulldog Bash and Rock and Blues. Wasn't Ink and Iron canceled for the same reason? Depends how paranoid you are. Easy to see it as the thin end of a general anti-biker clampdown, but if the police have genuine intelligence that there could be an attempt to settle some scores after after the M40 killing and the Birmingham airport fracas I don't suppose they're gonna tell everything. Especially as neither case has come to court yet. Seems as if everyone, police, organisers, would-be rallygoers, is in a lose-lose situation. Dunno what the answer is.

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/05/2008 09:24  

i was thinking of going to the Bulldog Bash this year so i could meet some of you there, I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Update Reply
tagon @ 12/05/2008 16:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email