MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Not Quite Bosnia But It's Getting There lol

Not Quite Bosnia But It's Getting There lol - Forums [Biker Match] Not Quite Bosnia But It's Getting There lol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Not Quite Bosnia But It's Getting There lol

The view from my home looks a bit like a war zone http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/myaccount/showphot...photos.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2008 18:09  

?????? The link takes me through to my own profile!! Click on Kwak's at ther top and I can see what you mean, though...

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/04/2008 18:32  

Kwak..that link takes me to my homepage !! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2008 18:33  

ahhh ive seen the pics now .. not nice eh? Hope they get it cleaned up pretty quick.

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2008 18:42  

Well how fookin typical of me to have a divvy link, soz folks, just click on me fizog and it will take ya to my profile then you can view the 'war' pics. Lol ta Karey but they aint cleaning owt up, they are demolishing the whole lot, my home included, as soon as I move out. I move out when they offer me something that isn't smaller than the rabbit run I already live in, and something that doesn't need fumigating first.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2008 19:24  

What a mess <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Like the pencil pmsl

Update Reply
dragon @ 26/04/2008 20:47  

It's nothing like Bosnia!.............Their streets were cleaner! Mind you....add a few bearded blokes with AK-47's to the pics.....

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/04/2008 02:00  

lol, u copied that from your own My Account page (as opposed to going to your own profile). The link you've given will take people to the same page, but they will see their own photos to manage etc. lol, how funny.

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/04/2008 17:13  

Eeek! Hope you get somewhere soon... that must really get you down, having to see that every day.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/04/2008 17:27  

Blimey, it's grim oop north

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 27/04/2008 20:33  

I'm shocked, the sooner you get somewhere the better AJ X

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/04/2008 06:06  

Oh shu'p Matt!! I already know what mistake I made no need for you to rub it in. Mr Dig. Actually wannabe I don't mind it cos there's no other tenants to make a noise or a mess, it's fookin bliss!! lol. There is one other tenant but he's not council, he's got a different landlord to me. It's only a 20 min walk to Huddersfield town centre from my home, I can see the University from my front room window, I don't wanna move, I can walk into town from home. To move away means I will need to find bus fare to get into town I'm already struggling on the money I get now, it will be worse when I have to pay bus fare just to go into the job centre. What's ticking me off is the council keep offering me houses that are in a worse state than the gaff I already live in. One house reeked of urine and that was without heating or soft furnishings for the stench to cling to. BARF!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2008 06:28  

Actually wannabe I don't mind it cos there's no other tenants to make a noise or a mess, it's fookin bliss!! lol. Ah - I can relate to that! lol My next door neighbours are doing a loft conversion at the moment... working on it at weekends... Driving me nuts, but I haven't the heart to whine about it... I'm not saying one way or the other, but it is conceivable that there may have been the odd occasion when my dinner guests would attempt to play the didgeridon't at about 1am & bless them, they never complain... Oh by the way - I'm Louise

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/04/2008 06:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email