MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The question.??

The question.?? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] The question.?? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The question.??

Can I get a written statement to that....... I got something to prove to a bolshy bird thats sitting in me living room blasting me with sunflower seeds. Oh you little bleeder right on me chips...... Come christmas sod the turkey (I don't mean it, its a smashing little thing)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 14/10/2006 19:45  

lol rube are u on one tonight? lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/10/2006 19:47  

no just trying to eat me chips and type at same time..... bit dodgy.... nearly swallowed me mouse just now. lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 14/10/2006 19:50  

Oooooooooh greasy keys. Stuff the bird Rube

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/10/2006 05:37  

sage an onion do for the bird 2ws

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 08:04  

That's what I was thinking Storm

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/10/2006 08:07  

Jeez what are you lot like........ Just you wait I'll bring Bobby with me to the meet and he'll have yer fingers off for that. Oh maybe thats why my typing is so bad eh?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/10/2006 12:16  

and roast pots storm..................

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 13:49  

deffo diane an yorkshire puds, do you think chicken or onion gravey with roast parrot?????

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 14:26  

onion i reckon and cauli cheese

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 14:40  

it sounding good ........... when shall we have the cerimonial plucking cos dont like feathers much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an do you like leg or brest diane ????? think carefully cos they quite scrawny things.... unless rube starts it on a serious work out programe before xmas.....or missthat an feed it steriods will be buzzin xmas day with all those e numbers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 15:09  

yeah, not keen on feathers meself mate...............inless its in me duvet! breast will do for me.............can i have cranberry sauce too? homemade bread sauce, nearly forgot that

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 15:23  

i tried to make homemade bread sauce once..... an it was the last time ever it was the worst disaster ever an at xmas as well... i luv mint sauce with my dinners too so can we have some of that to please ???????????

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 15:39  

OOOOOh yeah, looooovvvvve mint sauce........carrots, gotta have carrots

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 15:44  

Brussel Sprouts..... lots and lots of brussel sprouts

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/10/2006 16:03  

Coq Au parrot Pieces of parrot cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce are enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 90 mins Ingredients<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> 750ml medium to full-bodied French red wine1 tbsp vegetable oil1 juicey fattened parrot, skin-on200g pack Danish smoked lardons12 shallots, peeled and left whole2 tbsp flour4 cloves garlic, choppedSeveral sprigs of fresh thyme2 fresh bay leaves, torn300ml hot parrot stock250g cup mushrooms, cleaned and halved<o:p></o:p> Directions1. Pour the wine into a medium pan and boil for about 5 minutes, or until reduced by a third.2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan with a lid. Add the parrot and fry for 8-10 minutes, until the skin is well browned, turning frequently. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and set aside.3. Add the bacon lardons and shallots to the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned, then stir in the flour and continue cooking for a further minute.4. Return the parrot to the pan with the garlic, thyme, bay leaves, reduced wine and stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the parrot is thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear when pierced with a sharp knife.5. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes. Season. Serve with boiled carrots, brussels, yorkie pud, roast pots, cranberry sauce, bread sauce, and some potatoes which have been mashed together with a knob of butter and a splash of milk.

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 17:39  

rotfpmsl

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 17:40  

PMSL thats brilliant.... can you do dog too..... no forget that I couldn't eat a whole one

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/10/2006 17:42  

as long s it was hot

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 17:53  

With lots of onions on it???? Yummy

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/10/2006 17:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email