MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Biker pubs and cafes

Biker pubs and cafes - Forums [Biker Match] Biker pubs and cafes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Biker pubs and cafes

Im compiling a list of biker pubs and cafes around the country anyone know of good biker hang outs that I can add to the list.

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 01/04/2008 02:34  

The Sun Inn, Norwood, North Yorkshire. The best place to spend a summer afternoon i reckon

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 01/04/2008 03:27  

Squires sherburn on elmet biker cafe is my local cafe

Update Reply
nina @ 01/04/2008 03:29  

The Cross Keys in Taunton is a very good meet up point if your venturing across Exmoor way, it has a large beer garden and carpark. Also the Cat and Fiddle Sidmouth Rd Devon again large pub, big carpark, beer garden and playarea, also camping next door.

Update Reply
Scary @ 01/04/2008 09:18  

http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/

Update Reply
RC @ 01/04/2008 09:35  

How about these. Crossgates cafe on A44 between leominster and Rayader. Dinky's diner A458 between shrewsbury and welshpool. Quatford cafe.A442 just south of Bridgenorth. The Ponderosa. A452 Near Llangollen north of horseshoe pass. Wellsbourne Airfield cafe. near stratford upon avon.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 01/04/2008 12:03  

The Scotch Piper, Maghull, near Liverpool The Swan, Wood Street, Liverpool The Tap, Eastham, Wirral Fidlers Ferry, Penketh, between Widnes and warrington

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/04/2008 12:24  

there's Rivington Barn, near Horwich, Bolton Cat & Fiddle - Buxton Road, Macclesfield Tan Hill Inn, Richmond Hartside Cafe, A686 between Penrith & Alston The Hill Inn, Ingleton - (not a big biker place, but it's a bloody good run out there ) Corner House Cafe Holmfirth

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/04/2008 13:05  

all of the above lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 18:50  

mind you the swan on wood street last time i went there not many bikers more like old rockers but then I was there and im a bit of both

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 18:52  

What's wrong with old rockers, then Forgot the Swinging Arm in Church Street, Birkenhead. But maybe we should forget the Ring o'Bells in Frodsham. Lovely pub with a polished brass plaque on the entrance: 'No Motorcyclists' On second thought ,maybe the next BM get-together?

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/04/2008 19:02  

had signed out to go to bed but just read your post lol wills old rockers are fine but i couldnt eat two

have you been to wood street lately its not a nice what you might call past its sell by date

and the cobbles on a hill the coke is flat and the beer i think is worse lmao maybe I should go again to make sure, maybe it needs reviving
any im off to bed now sweet dreams

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 19:19  

Wayyy down here on the South Coast, our Hants group has adopted the Hampshire Bowman as a meeting point with maybe a Summer option of the Churchillian on Portsdown Hill (what a view of Portsmouth - brings a tear to yer eye...) Just in case Pob doesn't read this - then Foxe's Diner, Wallingford should also definitely go on the list

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 01/04/2008 19:35  

think we should get everyone to visit wood street and give it a taste of life again

claim it back

and then go on to visit all the pubs with no biker signs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 19:45  

Brill idea...we want our Swan back! There's a great pub on the main road in Gringley on the Hill near Gainsboro in Lincs that plays host to many a bike club and is a regular National Rally Control. Big sign outsde saying bikers welcome. Forgotten its name. And then there's the Old Red Lion in Leeds, base of the East Leeds Lions.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/04/2008 20:04  

http://www.bikercafes.com/ List of biker friendly cafes and pubs all over the uk, including directions and reviews.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/04/2008 03:13  

Thanks for that, Geoff. Looks a promising project, although there are huge gaps judging by my quick look. Still, these things are only as good as the people making recommendations

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/04/2008 05:23  

Big D's bikers pub, Halifax Road, Todmorden OL14 5SR (the one that took us ages to find? lol) The Victoria Bikers Pub at Coleville, Leicester LE67 3FA http://kawasakiw650.co.uk/BikerFriendly/friendly.htm#eats

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/04/2008 07:29  

hah Todmorden, god I remember that place so well. Summers at Tod Park, good memories

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/04/2008 07:33  

looking good going to take a while to find every place we are welcome anyone that wants a copy of the list when its complet let me know the more details we can get the easyer it will be for everyone to have ride outs

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 02/04/2008 10:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email