MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

well its back out

well its back out  - Forums [Biker Match] well its back out  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

well its back out

i went and taxed my bike yesterday i just had to take it out for a quick spin Jesus i have forgot how bloody quick it is iwas giggling like a two year old on a more serious note if you have been off a bike for a few months just be careful out there

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 30/03/2008 04:37  

waahhhheeeyyyyyyy nice one ogb u like a kid @xmas again lol

Update Reply
RC @ 30/03/2008 06:56  

shamefuly mine has been parked up a lot this last winter its been very windy but im facing my fear slowly but surely :)

hi u two hope you both well

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 17:26  

hey up earthwind how are you doing are you coming on sunday

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 01/04/2008 17:36  

yep planning to its about time i came out of hiding lol nice to see familiar faces

hope the weather holds out :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 17:44  

Sunday was a fantastic day to be out on 2 wheels - put down 1 or 2 miles myself Also, on the way home, saw the first bike crash that I'd seen for a while (in Poole) Didn't want to put this on the "fab weather" thread and bring everyone down, but in support of OGB's post it makes more sense here Please people, if you haven't been on the road for a while take it steady out there Stay Safe

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 01/04/2008 18:07  

i got new tyres a few weeks ago that makes abit of a difference. Thought the back one was bad but the man in the shop said the front was much worse lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 18:20  

Hey Earthwind great to see you around Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 01/04/2008 19:16  

well hello again hows u doing any good rallies lately (thought I recognised that name lol ) I had signed off then saw a posting by wills on pubs n cafes thread and had to answer it

then I saw yours

any news on a trike yet

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 19:27  

Hi Earthwind nice to see you back with us again, hope all is well with you. I took my bike out tonight, not far but it was nice to be back out there again. My trouble is I really lack the motivation or should that be confidence to get my bike out and ride but oddly enough when I actually do get out there I just don't want to come home again. Just take care all out there, don't forget the drivers haven't seem many bikes out for a few months so won't be looking for us, not that some see bikers at all anytime.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/04/2008 19:37  

hi there cg glad to see you still have a wacky sense of dress lmao

no wonder i didnt recognise you in the flesh when i met you lol

glad to see u still riding as well and you right about cars be bold and be beautiful

im off to bed to dream about my bike lol

hopefully seeyou at matlock

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 19:43  

Well, I was very impressed with my little bike on Sunday. After her last ride in October, she's been stood still, started once (in about Jan) and after all the rain, wind and snow we've had she turned over no problem and was running like a good un!! Just a bit of TLC to bring that sparkle back into her headlights and we'll be off out again!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 02/04/2008 05:09  

if only all women were like that!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/04/2008 05:13  

I got my sparkle back a few weeks ago TM!! Looking forward to meeting you this weekend!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 02/04/2008 06:50  

I'll vouch for that..........lol

Update Reply
daveyboy @ 02/04/2008 16:52  

im worried now!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/04/2008 17:07  

Well, I didn't get my sparkle from drinking Perrier TM, I'm a Northern Lass!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 02/04/2008 17:40  

@Flame & Daveyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Had to post on here just because I liked the title of the thread "Well its back out!" Conjured up many visions!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/04/2008 19:16  

!!!! PMSL Rose!!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 03/04/2008 09:16  

You know me so well Flame mate!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/04/2008 09:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email