MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Harley Helmet Causes Foot Injury lol

Harley Helmet Causes Foot Injury lol - Forums [Biker Match] Harley Helmet Causes Foot Injury lol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Harley Helmet Causes Foot Injury lol

A New Mexico biker shot himself in the foot while threatening a bike dealer with a gun. Joseph Torres was arrested following a scuffle with the store's employees. Torres went into the Harley-Davidson dealer to complain about a helmet he had bought and, after waving a pistol around, accidently shot himself in the foot. I know I shouldn't but >>>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/03/2008 19:00  

serves him right for talking to harley dealership personell

lol

i know i shouldnt but who gives a ****

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/03/2008 19:08  

I wasn't having a dig at Harley riders, I just thought it was funny that the guy shot himself while having a hissy fit. I don't know why some folk do have a dig at folk who own a Harley, it's just another bike. I'd hate anyone to diss my choice of bike so I don't diss theirs.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/03/2008 19:26  

sorry kwak that you dont understand why we have a dig at harleys

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/03/2008 19:29  

Actually I quite like Harleys, but that doesn't stop me from winding their owners up!

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/03/2008 19:30  

The story sounds like poetic justice to me! Attitude If your ego gets too big for your helmet in which your head you can no longer put, macho strutting and shooting your mouth off is really only shooting yourself in the foot

Update Reply
iggypup @ 15/03/2008 03:45  

havin ridden the latest V-rod and 1200 sportster night I can happily say I'd part with my money for a machine with a bit of soul instead of a sanitised washing machine on two wheels that a lot of Japanese bikes are becoming. Personally I applaude H-D for staying with the air cooled twin for as long as they have. If you have ever picked up a H-D parts catalogue you will know that they intend to keep thier machines on the road for as long as possible.........Name me a Japanese manufacturer that bothers to offer individual switch contacts or bearing sets increasing in increments to take up wear in the casings for instance? I'm not saying Japanese bikes are dull or bland and god knows I'd pick one over a Harley to use as a daily ride BUT they have a long long way to go before they learn about soul! Motown didn't come out of Tokyo!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 15/03/2008 03:54  

Humpty Harley sat on a wall come the Japanese invasion they had a great fall All Harleys directors and all of their men only had the myth bu----it to keep selling'em Sorry GH couldn't resist it,I think Harleys are designed for form rather than function which compromises their road performance-handling especially.I know they have improved but its still all about attitude,but each to their own and I understand why they appeal to some riders.I view a bike as a bunch of components[[good or bad] and its the rider who has soul.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 15/03/2008 06:07  

Nothing wrong with a thumpa lumpa.......

Update Reply
rattler @ 15/03/2008 13:03  

Always thought Harleys sound a bit flatulent but it could have been old windy tangoman riding by!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 16/03/2008 04:58  

yep the ole Harley took the blame for many a indescretion!!like blaming the dog!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/03/2008 05:30  

If Harleys wern't built by the Yanks would we take the piss so much??

Update Reply
micksaway @ 19/03/2008 21:18  

only reason i didnt get another harley was the price,an i prefer the older ones but even they were exspensive,an i wanted something newish an didnt want a jap cruiser[its true they have no soul!!]soon as i clapped eyes on the triumph[americanised cruiser version!!] that was it!!wonder why i was never interested in sport bikes?we all have reasons for choosing difernt bikes but we are all motorcycle riders an should be happy for each other![group hug now!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/03/2008 05:48  

I love harley riders when they are about everyone stops taking the piss out of me and my goldwing and starts on them lol

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 29/03/2008 04:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email