MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Anyone fancy joining this club............???

Anyone fancy joining this club............??? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone fancy joining this club............??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Anyone fancy joining this club............???

http://www.motorcyclenudes.org/ <F...IV> hmmmmm.... wonder where they keep their tea money hahah...check out the lass stood next to the yellow TL (look under About Us)... That has got to be the worst boob job ever !!! Her nipples aren't in sync !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2008 18:26  

The guys on the dirt bikes... That is just sooooo going to hurt if they fall off

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 13/03/2008 18:34  

Hey Stuey hehehe... the dirt bikers looked pretty cool... did u check the dodgy booby job?? hahahaha

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2008 18:42  

It aint the nipples that give away the fake boobs. Fake ones always look like they've been stuck on. Like 2 tennis balls on a washboard lol How many of those females are models? There was only one realistic-looking photo and that made me wish I'd not eaten the cream bun I had stashed in my fridge, safe to say it was deffo him who ate all the pies.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/03/2008 18:48  

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! http://www.motorcyclenudes.org/assets/images/MarsMelody...y_1_sm.jpg

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/03/2008 18:54  

ROFLMbitsO Yup that's him

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/03/2008 18:56  

pmsl !! too rite Kwak....most of them were definately models...probs first time theyve been near a bike !! As for the fake boobs... 'tennis balls on a washboard' !!! HAHAHAHAHAH good one !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2008 19:03  

What you on about Matt / Kwak ? That was gonna be my next profile pic lol Should be ok - you can't see his bits...can you ? (I didn't look too close lol)

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 13/03/2008 19:03  

HE can't see his bits, nevermind us lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/03/2008 19:45  

Hey, I'd be up for it lol

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/03/2008 20:03  

Matt. No disrespect but I certainly wouldn't climb over any of the women on that site, to get to you. Where do I get a 'BN' registration number and where abouts exactly, in the UK are those range of brown mountains, looks nice dirt tracking site. I bet you didn't see many of their members a Matlock on Sunday.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 06/04/2008 21:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email