MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Chinwag 2023

Chinwag 2023 - Forums [Biker Match] Chinwag 2023 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Chinwag 2023

Hello peeps. Linz and I were at Squires at lunchtime and discussing the annual chinwag which is on Sunday 17 December this year. This is just a shout out to any newbies who might want to come along. Or a nudge to any others to get your name down. Join this chat if you want to know anything 😁😁🎅🏻🧑‍🎄

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 26/11/2023 22:35  

I would totally love to come again but situations at home are too difficult for me to get away this year... gutted but hope loads will be there and you all have a great time

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 27/11/2023 10:38  

I would do. But two reasons I won't be there. One I'm ultra shy... don't like crowds.. and two .... crowds make me go even more shy 🤭...
To far for me for a chinwag. However I'm sure it'll be a good day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2023 11:06  

SHY?? coming from the bloke that 🕺 around in a 🎅 outfit at Lower Lode like a nutter, Say you're shy a bit strong

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/11/2023 11:35  

FS i nearly choked on my tea then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/11/2023 11:48  

😳👀😝

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2023 12:20  

Ok ok..... a little reserved until I get to know ya 👉🎅😆

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2023 12:21  

Hurt my feelings this has..... my ballet teacher will not be impressed....😎

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
SHY?? coming from the bloke that 🕺 around in a 🎅 outfit at Lower Lode like a nutter, Say you're shy a bit strong...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2023 12:23  

Easy does it Jackie 🤣

Quote:
FS i nearly choked on my tea then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2023 12:23  

I'll most likely turn up provided I don't have to face rain, snow or ice cos I'm old, delicate and idle.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/11/2023 13:44  

Too far to go FS??? My Suzuki will be going 130 miles each way (unless it's
- 3°C with 90 miles of freezing fog like last year then I'll be in the car with the heated seat and steering wheel on🤣)

Don't be a wuss and come along... Inflatable Santa suit optional 👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 27/11/2023 20:51  

Steve, your other Suzuki is waterproof!!!

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 27/11/2023 20:52  

sorry can't make it Susi I am in Tenerife will try and get there the week before ,,,,,,

Update Reply
GS George @ 27/11/2023 23:38  

Lucille the V-Strom is wrapped up warm in the garage and has announced she isn't going out till the weather improves. I can't blame her really; she has been cleaned, manicured, pedicures and anointed with the finest oils, is happily sipping on an optimate and doesn't want a coating of salt and grit.
Scootie meanwhile is made of firmer stuff and despite a slight cross dressing tendency (Scootie identifies as a motorcycle), he will be up to a winter scamper provided it isn't snowing of freezing.

Quote:
Steve, your other Suzuki is waterproof!!!...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/11/2023 08:24  

I want to be in Tenerife too … but as you haven’t asked me and the fact that my passport has run out, I will wish you well on your hollibobs👍🏻.

Have a smashing time ‘Big Man’ 🍺🥃

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/11/2023 01:11  

I should be there but it will be in the tin box as I’m only a. Fair-weather rider now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/12/2023 05:50  

Might make it this year, rota has fallen good. Unless I get a better offer I will see everypeeps for one of squires world famous hot chocolates.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/12/2023 19:17  

Hello everyone. Linz has arranged with Squires for us to have a big, grown up, table in the dining area from around 12 noon onwards. Those who fancy a lunch can do so and those who don’t can just talk and annoy those trying to eat their roast lol. It would be good to see a nice turn out for the last get together of 2923. See you there 🤶 🎅🏻 🍽️ 🎄

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 12/12/2023 16:41  

Blimey Susi, have you got a Tardis... You seemed to have jumped forward 900 years🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 12/12/2023 16:45  

I may be brave and pop over 🤣 in my car though, far too cold and new for that distance. Do you all meet regularly?

Quote:

Quote:
Hello peeps. Linz and I were at Squires at lunchtime and discussing the annual chinwag which is on Sunday 17 December this year...

Update Reply
Newbybiker @ 14/12/2023 21:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email