MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Help request - Events calendar

Help request - Events calendar - Forums [Biker Match] Help request - Events calendar - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Help request - Events calendar

Hi everyone.

Could I please ask for as much help as possible building up the events calendar?

If you know of any events near you such as rallies or a bike pub meet, or even a local quiz night at a biker pub - please, please add it to the calendar.

Also, if you're up for it please try to organise local ride outs. Pick a start and end point then add it to the calendar. Put a basic route into the event so others know they can join you along the way (maybe arrange a few stops on the way and approximate times). Remember a PM will be sent to all members in the area so notify them of your event.

Thanks to all of you who are helping to build the content on BM. It really helps others find BM via online search engines (they pickup event names and send people to BM).

Cheers
Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/06/2023 13:58  

Do you want regular meets added Matt? I go to Amici which is Wednesday nights (April to October) and Sunday afternoons 🏍️

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 27/06/2023 18:43  

Can you add the 'email all attendees' back in please Matt.
It's useful to the events organiser to communicate with all attendees without posting on the main forum.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/06/2023 19:15  

Not if they're too frequent. I dunno really. If you know a bunch of members are going or you yourself maybe then add it. Don't want it to appear as a weekly advert for a pub though lol

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Do you want regular meets added Matt? I go to Amici which is Wednesday nights (April to October) and Sunday afternoons 🏍️...

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/06/2023 12:57  

I think it should be there but only for the event creator

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Can you add the 'email all attendees' back in please Matt.
It's useful to the events organiser to communicate with all attendees without posting on the main forum....

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/06/2023 12:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email