MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Motolegends Ladies only Rideout to France

Motolegends Ladies only Rideout to France - Forums [Biker Match] Motolegends Ladies only Rideout to France - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Motolegends Ladies only Rideout to France

For anyone that is interested the team at Motolegends have a ride out planned to North France -

https://www.motolegends.com/motorcycle-accessories/trips-events/ladies-ride-to-france-15th-to-19th-june-2023-deposit.html?utm_source=Motolegends&utm_campaign=6f5e9d1a24-MOTO0977_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_03_05_2023&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_631b26e1fe-6f5e9d1a24-28290844&mc_cid=6f5e9d1a24&mc_eid=a432962d04

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2023 13:00  

unfortunately im a dude and not a dudess so if it was anyone welcome would have loved to have done this , not only to get to meet elspeth but the motolegends team are brilliant , my favorite bike clothing shop in the uk by a long way, im sure it will be a great trip

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 07/05/2023 18:39  

Elspeth is awesome, saw her at Squires a while back. Bought her book. She is such an interesting/inspiring person . 😍

Im pleased to know that you know you ain't a dudess Shaz ☺️🤣🤭

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/05/2023 19:32  

Def I've brought loads of gear from them as they seem ti have kit you don't get in the run if the mill bike shops. and their price matching is great!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
unfortunately im a dude and not a dudess so if it was anyone welcome would have loved to have done this , not only to get to meet elspeth but the motolegends team are brilliant , my favorite bike clot...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2023 07:51  

Hiya Lindsay , ah nice , ive never met elspeth but have listened to quite a few podcasts with her , i wish i was a dudess even for 1 week so i could go on that trip lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 08/05/2023 10:09  

Hi mo , yea i love the stuff they stock especially stadlar , i got the all4 pant and guard gtx gloves from them , its a shame that very few people have actually heard of brand like that as they are missing out on arguably the best gear on the planet, but yea people wouldn't go wrong in learning about motolegands and the gear that they stock

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 08/05/2023 10:11  

Definitely. They introduced me to Lindstrand and Halvarsons ( same company ) and im a convert! I also enjoy their YouTube reviews (chap in the cap knows a bit about bike kit! )
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi mo , yea i love the stuff they stock especially stadlar , i got the all4 pant and guard gtx gloves from them , its a shame that very few people have actually heard of brand like that as they are mi...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2023 16:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email