MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

MVAgustaGuy there is a camp in south wales a few weeks before this 1 if your feeling brave lol

Update Reply
JP @ 11/03/2023 17:28  

Thanks for the message/invite JP but I've got a 2 week European Tour to Italy at the end of June/early July (but not camping :-)). It's my annual pilgrimage to the MV Agusta gathering

Update Reply
MVNick @ 11/03/2023 17:56  

Bumping this event back to the top of the page.
If anyone is interested in coming to this weekend camp, the details are on the events calendar July page.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 23/04/2023 16:44  

Looking forward to a new venue

Update Reply
JP @ 31/05/2023 13:27  

I'd be interested in your impressions of the Woodbridge Inn. The past four years we've held our annual Himalayan Basecamp weekend there, the first three years were fine, last year there were new people running the place and it had gone considerably downhill, prices were up, food choices and quality considerably down, toilet and shower block run down and smelly, and the people running the place were not very friendly, whereas the people before that had been extremely welcoming. It is a great location, but last year all the niggles made it much less so. We are still looking for an alternative venue, unless the Woodbridge Inn has improved.

Update Reply
Beardiekeogh @ 06/06/2023 12:04  

There are still some pitches free. I've just booked in this morning.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/06/2023 10:41  

Be good to catch up Wills

Update Reply
JP @ 22/06/2023 15:47  

Another for the ride down via selby? If I can get a pitch! Ringing tomorrow. I seem to get easily pursued to go to the next while having a few lemonades with the reprobates under canvas!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That could be a good plan. It would stop me taking a detour off into deepest and darkest Wales trying to avoid the dreaded motorways.

----------------------------------------------------

Quo...

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 26/06/2023 22:49  

It looks like we've got a convoy come down... 😁
And we'll be going to strange places that I ain't been before, I'd better stock on glass beads and blankets so I can trade with the natives.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/06/2023 20:40  

Did you get a pitch Rexxie? It's my mate's birthday that weekend so I'll have to check plans but if I'm free I'll get to this one

Update Reply
Boss Mom @ 28/06/2023 17:03  

Can all members remember that you must be booked in for camping via the pub in advance then payment on arrival

Update Reply
JP @ 02/07/2023 08:52  

Looking forward to annoying certain people !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/07/2023 11:17  

Who's that then Jackie as if I didn't know ?

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 05/07/2023 18:54  

As long as it's not me.
I've already been promised a scolding, possibly a sound thrashing and definitely getting sent to bed without any supper.
But, hey ho, we all have our little crosses to bear.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 07/07/2023 18:31  

Dont worry Steve I will steel a lump of cake for you just dont tell fink

Update Reply
JP @ 09/07/2023 19:37  

Just another reminder that everyone who is coming to this event must have contacted the Woodbridge Inn (details on the calendar) and reserved a pitch and it is pay on arrival.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 10/07/2023 12:13  

I've realised this goes on till Monday! Are many folks staying over Sunday night?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/07/2023 16:29  

Not me some of us are still working lol

Update Reply
JP @ 10/07/2023 16:40  

We're staying Sunday night and riding home on Monday

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 11/07/2023 10:56  

Sorry people but due to the recent death of my mother I will not be able to attend :-( I do hope you get better weather than what is forecast ?

Update Reply
MVNick @ 13/07/2023 13:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email