MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

I'm glad it looks like I was wrong this place, I'll look forward for the next one there.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/07/2023 19:58  

Thanks for the very positive feedback 👌.
Same place, same time next year 2024.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 23/07/2023 21:52  

Had a fab time :)

Enjoyed the campsite and I have to say my fav food was the gravy - nice and thick and def yummy in my tummy

Usual daft company, had a ball

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2023 09:38  

looking through the pics (which looked a great place) I checked out each button to see what it meant, I accidentally now need a lift on this event lol, how do I remove lift request?

Update Reply
Lifeisgood @ 24/07/2023 12:22  

Lifeisgood don't worry about it as the even was last weekend lol

Update Reply
JP @ 24/07/2023 13:12  

Well at least that’ll teach me not to be nosey and click every button lol, there’s always one aye lol

Update Reply
Lifeisgood @ 24/07/2023 13:22  

Got home safe after a very wet ride to Moreton in Marsh for a delicious veggie breakfast. Then much better weather all the way home. Enjoyed the weekend, especially the Kenco caramel latte - thanks Trish/Tricia. Thanks to Steve and Neil for their company there and back and a lovely day at Avebury. Thanks Dave for organising.

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 24/07/2023 16:32  

Hi guys sorry if I didn't say cheerio on Sunday morning, Had a good time at the camp food was OK, beer a bit expensive as usual, Nice to see old and bold there and a couple of other new faces all lovely. I think I underestimated the forecast , it p:::£d down all the way from Brummy Central to the Scots border ,(379 miles to my house , it only took 7 hrs and 1 holdup, not 9.5 and major crap on way down ) just about dried off , I'll take gortex trousers next time doh. I better stock up on hexy blocks and not cadge coffees off others, cheers kaz n Glyn. x

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 24/07/2023 16:58  

Sorry I had to pull out, looks like I missed a good weekend (apart from the weather), hopefully see you at another event before the end of summer or maybe at the Woodbridge Inn next year ?

Update Reply
MVNick @ 26/07/2023 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email