MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Finks South Wales Camp

Finks South Wales Camp (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Finks South Wales Camp (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Finks South Wales Camp

Cold ride down this morning

Update Reply
JP @ 08/06/2023 07:38  

Well I'm here tent up sun out bit of a breeze but could be a kip in the chair as it fairly safe at the minute.

Update Reply
JP @ 08/06/2023 11:36  

Bike all packed and ready for the trip tomorrow morning.
Fink the Bara Brith baked and is cooling.
See everyone tomorrow
Ride safe all.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 08/06/2023 15:41  

Don't forget your lightening rod for Saturday 🌩️⚡🙄

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 08/06/2023 18:19  

Unfortunately I’ve had to pull out of this camp but hopefully can get to another later in the year.

Update Reply
Shackleton @ 09/06/2023 06:52  

Hi Guys Hope you all have a good camp unfortunately daughter needs me more in hospital. See you in July in wilts. Ride safe stay safe .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 09/06/2023 10:48  

Hope all is good Paul

Update Reply
JP @ 09/06/2023 11:26  

Hi JP Rushed into hospital with suspected appendicitis shes doing ok after the op. .Have a 12 year old grandson too look after. Hope you all have a good time . Defo see you all in wilts .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 09/06/2023 11:41  

Looks like I will.not be at the wilts camp now .just tried too book a pitch and it's fully booked . Not having a good few days here . Have a few few beers for me all.

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 09/06/2023 12:04  

Teach him to ride a motorcycle he will have a great time. Mom may not be as pleased lol

Update Reply
JP @ 09/06/2023 12:05  

Sounds a good idea but I will fear for my life lol

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 09/06/2023 12:39  

I cant make this one but might get to pop up satuday for a ride dout if ive got timings and can get there in time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2023 13:59  

Which idiot put the average speed cameras on the A4069? 😖

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/06/2023 15:46  

Great to see all the regulars a few new faces and a few from the past great to see you all great weather too

Update Reply
JP @ 11/06/2023 16:18  

I'll be one of the old faces! Lovely to finally meet Fink (medal in the post to her for putting up with you). I have succumbed to pressure and come back on to try and get to a few events - in a smaller tent 😞

Update Reply
Boss Mom @ 11/06/2023 16:38  

Just home..wow that was slightly warm!!! Big thanks to the guys for the ride down and back. Great to see you all! Had a great time x

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 11/06/2023 17:49  

Another marvellous do, thank you, thank you, thank you Fink.
I think it's very kind of JP to give you The Outfit, it suits you perfectly and is a fitting reward for all the hard work you've put in arranging a temporary Babylon in Wales for all us reprobates 😇
Thanks to Rexxie for keeping Neil and I company of the long ride down, and the very hot ride back and not humiliating us by f***ing off into the distance on the roads.
Love, hugs and 'oh my god not another drink' to everyone else.
Pictures to follow, but for now I'm just chilling in the garden with a beer. Possibly three.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 11/06/2023 17:54  

Hope everybody got back safe and sound,many thanks for being so welcoming to a 'newbie' lady Chrissie69,she throughly enjoyed the company of you all (even Tigger! Lol)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/06/2023 18:37  

Thank youuuu all for making this such a wonderful weekend, thank you too for making the journey down from up north and from the far east. Also big thank you for the fun on the sidecar JP I'll try not to go too fast on it (honest) next time 😜, bloody lovely it was, especially when the sidecar wheel leaves the ground whoo hoo !

Great to meet new people too. We had a really nice group this year as always.

Next year's slot has been booked already, I will stick the details up in the new year, but it will be the same 2nd week in June as ever.

Hope you all missed the rain on the way home and got back safe. (We do have a couple staying on for one more night, I'm keeping my fingers crossed they don't get soaked on the way home )
🤞

Update Reply
Fink @ 11/06/2023 20:39  

Hi All, just want to say a big thanks to Fink for organising 👍. Thanks to JP for the loan of the spanner. A thank you to Steve for doing a ride-out at short-notice, what a man!!

Nice to see everyone and some faces I've never seen before. I have to say there's always a good atmosphere and good conversation. Thanks for making my fella welcome (ex BM'er).

Hope to see you all again soon.

Keep it sunnyside up all, luv RB x

Update Reply
Rebel Belle @ 11/06/2023 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email