MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Malice aforethought ??

Malice aforethought ?? - Forums [Biker Match] Malice aforethought ?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Malice aforethought ??

Whosoever was at Lower Lode Camping Weekend,and has spread malicious talk about me,or betrayed a confidence,to my detriment...be aware,i will find out who you are...in the meantime stick BM up your arse...i once considered many people on here friends,sadly it seems not..😡

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/10/2022 18:06  

I haven't heard any malicious talk about you or anyone else for that matter Jinx

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/10/2022 18:13  

Anybody else like to have their say..?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/10/2022 18:24  

Moral of this story,trust nobody you thought was worthy...there were only so many people attended Lower Lode,put it on a PM to me precisely what i said and in which context ,i'll be delighted to chat about it with you personally,dare you.....😈

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/10/2022 18:29  

Thought not...backstabbing will rebound on you...👍😁

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/10/2022 19:51  

I heard nothing either Jinx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2022 17:20  

Well,it definitely doesn't pay to chat to a certain somebody...!! Lesson learned..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/10/2022 07:44  

Sorry I missed all the excitement now, but was feeling rather crook at the time.
Jinx, we're all just people, some nice, some not, some can keep a confidence others want to share everything they learn or even misconstrue. Exercise caution, especially when you've had a bevvy.
One less person to consider any further.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 13/10/2022 18:22  

Better to keep your own councel, allowing virtual strangers (friends) into your inner thoughts, feelings and experiences is never a good thing.

Update Reply
Double six @ 13/10/2022 23:17  

Well,i know one more dipshit who can't be trusted with anything now.
This is why i'm disabling account..anyone who needs to contact me knows how..ciao 4 now

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/10/2022 09:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email