MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response

The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response - Forums [Biker Match] The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response

MAG submit 2035 sales ban of fuel based motorcycle sales in the future. See link.

https://www.mag-uk.org/the-2035-ban-mags-fighting-response/

Could we see the end of the motorcycle age forever as we know it. Gone in years to come.

Some of my friends don't really care about this. Because, as they quote, maybe they will be too old to ride by then. They could be dead and buried and long gone, and because they've had their good times already they don't really care. So what's the point in fighting.

What about though our children and the future generations. Should we help them to experience the fun of full powered motorcycles in the future.
Should they be denied this experience that we've had. Should they have a choice and a voice too. To choose freely and to be given the opportunity to keep riding on petrol based machines. Or are we now at a sign of things to come. The big reset and the move to a net zero world, regardless of older generations and with no compassion to traditional values.

Overall is this motion really necessary or just a bridge too far. Are authorities painting us all into a corner and forcing their agenda on us. Only to satisfy the elite few and to power their gains. With legislation moving quickly and governed by people that just don't care or understand motorcycles. Is this something required to help clean up our world and help benefit the possible onset of further global warming. Or is the motorcycle so small in comparison to a car, van or wagon, that by making this move makes no sense at all. Is there also, when you think about it, an ulterior motive here. To try abolish the motorcycle all together and to make everybody become round pegs in round holes.

Your thoughts please. Thank you.

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 23/09/2022 16:05  

It's just MAG and Neil Liversausage playing silly buggers again, the time of burning squished dinosaur juice is coming to an end. It's no good going all King Cnut about it and running down the rabbit hole of climate denial, "alternative facts" and other wishful thinking nonsense.

I very much doubt the 2035 thing will happen in 2035, I expect it'll be pushed back a fair few years, but if you don't set a target date then the necessary R&D won't ever get started.

Bikes will still be about as commuter, work and leisure vehicles but they will just use a different power source; electrics, fuel cell, synthetics, it's all still up in the air right now, and thank god for that because the current battery technology is an environmental catastrophe.

Personally I like the experience of riding a bike so a change of power source won't bother me particularly. I'll still have brakes & suspension to fiddle, I could still do the cleaning & polishing bit (although frankly I think that's a disgusting habit), I could even put leather tassles on it if I decided to get kinky.

So I'm not worried, the 4 stroke ICE can go the way of 2 strokes, drum brakes, rigid frames, leather drive belts and carbide lamps.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/09/2022 17:17  

I'm not too worried, I have a nice little 2T pedal and pop moped that I am fiddling with to run on pure Ethanol and synthetic 2T oil, which are all 100% renewable. Okay it won't win any land speed records but it will be running at some point for a long time to come 👍

I am using Isopropyl Alcohol which is 98% pure, it is expensive but for experimenting with I don't mind.

Maybe that is the way forward by bringing back 2T's that will run on 100% renewable fuel 👍

Update Reply
dynax @ 23/09/2022 19:04  

@Steve-H- I knew you had a thing about leather tassles!!

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 01/10/2022 22:14  

Just couldn't see the joy of riding a electric souless machine.... sacrilege

Update Reply
Daughter of truth @ 22/10/2022 08:40  

I agree with MAG. The 'net zero agenda' is too quick and all the dominoes fell in March 2020, information flooded though about covid and climate at a huge rate. At that point I knew our politicians had little control on what was going on and it was all to a large degree, all planned. Don't kid yourselves people, 'deniers, rabbit holes, quacks and flat earthers' are just terms to discredit any other opinions other than the Government and massively controlled mainstream media. This is about loss off more freedoms, control and a continuation of the greatest transfer of wealth in history which, will end up in a huge landgrab and the WEF's Great Reset Slogan - 'you'll own nothing and be happy'. This is Communism rebranded as 'Stakeholder Capitalism'. We all need to wise up folks, we are being played and I have never been as certain about anything as much in my life....

Update Reply
HagaRSV-Ade @ 23/10/2022 22:58  

Bikes as we know them will (at some stage in the future) be replaced with something that loses the rumble and thunder of what many of us love about them now. When ? I don't know. My vn800 needs E5 and not E10, so the clock is ticking for it already. I reckon that after an initial phase of silent battery bikes, there'll be a period of adding audio (under the pedestrian safety banner that they are suggesting it for cars now), but after this you could imagine adding the visual features that many bikes have now (think about how they have OTT add ons on 125s to make them seem "bigger" than they are and more like a larger cc bike. The next leap would be adding (and now it gets a bit daft) vibration that is synced up the revs and the audio they added. Of course this will kill the battery power! I'm just saying. Finally, as these bikes will all be computer driven you could buy plug and play features like backfiring and running out of fuel...oh you will run out of fuel!!

Update Reply
AnotherOldGoth @ 11/12/2022 10:43  

We won’t be banned from riding our old bikes but they won’t be producing new bikes with petrol or diesel engines. I use an electric car snd it’s amazing and I saw how clear the air was during lockdown. We need to clean up our act

Update Reply
Busaflyer @ 10/04/2023 07:23  

Or just ban the school run make them walk to school its far better for them

Update Reply
JP @ 10/04/2023 17:16  

so all the "elite" so called world leaders are ok reach flying their own private jet to climate talks 😂😂😂..... and then standing there and watching a flyover......

honestly...... we are the peasants to them and they laugh at how they can take away whatever they wish and we all say nothing!!! they now call it "climate change" coz they realised it's not warmed up enough to call it "global warming" anymore 🤔

but seriously if I only make one point it's that they need to lead by example........ get rid of the jets, look at the effect of when creating designer clothing..... but bikes......I mean really.... they already changed the test criteria but not for cars....

it's a choice of course if you want this.... but I have my mad Max outfit ready and waiting......😂💪

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2023 19:15  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hey how about baning lady drivers JP that might work, give them all motorcycle instead 🤣🤣...

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/04/2023 13:29  

Brave words bill, I know some very good lady drivers though my work I know there good driver as they have told me lol.

Update Reply
JP @ 12/04/2023 07:36  

But do you believe everything your told JP

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/04/2023 16:12  

2035 is over a decade away and lot can happen in that time personally i cant see the ban being inforced by then i dont there ever will be i see hybrids as the future petrol/electric not pure electric power wether that be for 2 wheels or more i think with cars that drive themselfs and for lorries to i hope soon and anti collision devices i see a bright safer future for bikers its about time they solved the ethanol fuel problem they waste enjoy money on other stuff

Update Reply
Witneybiker @ 12/04/2023 17:35  

‘deniers, rabbit holes, quacks and flat earthers’ are not terms to throttle other opinions, they are terms to describe factually incorrect or misinformation. Anyone that believes the earth is flat is denying physics, gravity, and the mountain of evidence while supporting a theory that is simply trivial to disprove. Same for the anti-vax brigade or covid deniers. The growth in social media and the internet has seen a rise of opinion that is not based on fact-based science and evidence, but ‘man down the pub’ on steroids. Just because it says so on a website does not make it true.

Update Reply
Str12 @ 01/06/2023 15:45  

You are well aware of this so called Great Reset agenda I take it, that's what all these world leaders have signed up to, depopulate the planet some what, fully control the rest via a CBDC social credit score system, no vehicle ownership, restricted to 15 minute cites etc.

Until the likes of MAG call all this out, the masses wake up, I can't see it being stopped sadly.

Quote:
so all the "elite" so called world leaders are ok reach flying their own private jet to climate talks 😂😂😂..... and then standing there and watching a flyover......

honestly...... we are the peasan...

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 11/02/2024 20:00  

The term conspiracy theory were pushed by the CIA after folk questioned the death of JFK, my feeling is the whole flat earth thing is the modern day equivalent to make others totally dismiss anything that these people say. I agree that there's much evidence to suggest that this planet is round, just like all the other planets that are out there.

However we certainly have been lied to about many other things, the whole covid thing were used to get the ball rolling on their Great Reset agender, depopulate the planet, have a one world government, CBDC digital social credit score system, end vehicle ownership, 15 minute cites, end farming etc. All this is stated on the WEF forum, they are not hiding any of their plans for how they want us to live by 2030. You must be blind or stupid if you can't see that any of this is true, many of the issues are in front of your own eyes!

Quote:
‘deniers, rabbit holes, quacks and flat earthers’ are not terms to throttle other opinions, they are terms to describe factually incorrect or misinformation. Anyone that believes the earth is flat is ...

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 13/02/2024 19:27  

The post below is absolutely bang on. The covid trials was the largest global test to date. And as far as climate/ global warming goes, what a crock of HS. Out with the fact the planet is in a natural deglaciation natural cycle. Since 1958 there have been 32 global catastrophic world ending events last on was 2014, by so called scientists. Not one has come true. All renewable energy cant operate without fosel fuel, solar panels are an environmental disaster, costly to make, one time use and impossible to dispose of, wind turbine, disruptive to natural wildlife, need large diesel generator to get them going and large oil filled tanks for lubricant, the wind blade are fiberglass kill birds and have to be replaced every 7 -10 years and there're undisposable. You only have to listen to the founder of green peace to hear a balanced debate.
Yes of course fosel fuels will run out, yes the atmosphere will be better with out then, but at the moment without then we we be colder, hungrier. Poorer, and less healthy. Food for thought. Trading gas prices are the same now as they where 5 years ago, so why still the price hike!

Copied post.
"The term conspiracy theory were pushed by the CIA after folk questioned the death of JFK, my feeling is the whole flat earth thing is the modern day equivalent to make others totally dismiss anything that these people say. I agree that there's much evidence to suggest that this planet is round, just like all the other planets that are out there.

However we certainly have been lied to about many other things, the whole covid thing were used to get the ball rolling on their Great Reset agender, depopulate the planet, have a one world government, CBDC digital social credit score system, end vehicle ownership, 15 minute cites, end farming etc. All this is stated on the WEF forum, they are not hiding any of their plans for how they want us to live by 2030. You must be blind or stupid if you can't see that any of this is true, many of the issues are in front of your own eyes!

Update Reply
Tobeopen @ 18/02/2024 08:42  

I concur with all the facts you've stated and I salute you and Addicted to Bikes for standing strong in the face of name calling and media ridicule ......

we will keep shining the light and finding our tribe 🙏🙏🙏💫🌸💕 with respect to all

the fuel a bike uses is nothing compared to all the fuel the so called world leaders use to fly to a summit about global warming....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤭🤪🙃🙃🙃

it's also a very emotive subject and everyone has a personal opinion (which of course we all entitled to).....i believe lithium batteries, for instance, are horrifically damaging to the earth when mined for and cannot be recycled? there's so much information that's not being explicitly and truthfully shared....only the stuff that suits the narrative is sold.....

Quote:
The post below is absolutely bang on. The covid trials was the largest global test to date. And as far as climate/ global warming goes, what a crock of HS. Out with the fact the planet is in a natura...

Update Reply
soozie @ 29/02/2024 21:55  

Thank you for replying too,...so there are at least 3 of us on here who have bothered to do some research into this Great Reset agenda and can see the bigger picture, the way they want us to live by 2030.

I'm really surprised and disappointed by the masses in general, how they are willing to give up on having freedom and choice basically.

Quote:
I concur with all the facts you've stated and I salute you and Addicted to Bikes for standing strong in the face of name calling and media ridicule ......

we will keep shining the light and finding o...

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 11/03/2024 11:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email