MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response

The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

The 2035 Ban – MAG’s Fighting Response

there's way more than 3 🏆yayy but some are "behind the scenes" 😁🪄...

we can't change others if they ain't interested (I believe)! all we can do is continue being true to ourselves and speaking our truth and the whole need to vehicle clamp down on fossil fuels thing is a lie in my book it's part of that agenda peddled by the wizard of oz but others may not see what I or you see 🙏 and that's their choice I guess ...though I know it's darn frustrating when we can see what's planned.....but uts nit gonna happen 💪💪💪

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thank you for replying too,...so there are at least 3 of us on here who have bothered to do some research into this Great Reset agenda and can see the bigger picture, the way they want us to live by 2...

Update Reply
soozie @ 11/03/2024 21:48  

Here's an analogy, imagine being on a wooden boat with 100 other people, there's many holes plugged with corks but the water is leaking in, I can only take care of a few corks myself, we need others to wake up and join in otherwise we will all sink. That's how I feel and why it's been so frustrating since the whole convid thing were pushed onto us all basically.

History does prove that only a small percentage of a population is required to stand up and say no to something, to actually put an end to it. I really don't know if we have that amount of awake people yet, I hope so but remember that the evil people behind this Great Reset plan go back many years, I can't see them giving up on it easily now.

If you attend a Stand In The Park near you, how many people turn up for example? What percentage of the population are awake would you say??

Quote:
there's way more than 3 🏆yayy but some are "behind the scenes" 😁🪄...

we can't change others if they ain't interested (I believe)! all we can do is continue being true to ourselves and speaking ou...

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 21/03/2024 19:15  

it's probably not the place to talk about it all on this "thread" or this site from what I can see....coz I think it just rubs others up the wrong way 🤔....and I feel that anyone interested, who isn't already awake, has hopefully joined the dots and will ask questions....

are you on telegram? get on there if not and download from their website, not Google coz Google blocks stuff...

I don't count numbers, I just work on myself and share if folk are interested.... or plant seeds.......that's all we can do 🙏✨☀️🌸....

Update Reply
soozie @ 21/03/2024 21:33  

The way how things are going by then the roads may not be suitable for motorcycling before banning petrol-driven motorcycles they need to make the roads safer by filling all the potholes

Update Reply
pΓ³g mo thΓ³in @ 17/04/2024 23:34  

Don't get me started on potholes... it's one of my favourite rants 🙄

As a nation we are pretty stupid. If every driver put about £500 into a pot that would raise enough capital, but we've had a small tax cut instead putting about that back in your average working man's (or woman's or it's) pocket. Go figure?

Potholes are a bit of a postcode lottery though. Up here in County Durham the Council are doing a lot to fix the roads, but there isn't the same population pressure - so less money, but less road damage in the first place and less congestion making road repairs an easier job.

All we can do is keep reporting the potholes, if crash in a reported hole your claim has a chance

Rant over.
Sorry 😄

Quote:
The way how things are going by then the roads may not be suitable for motorcycling before banning petrol-driven motorcycles they need to make the roads safer by filling all the potholes...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 18/04/2024 10:59  

What has just blown my mind is that there is someone aged 109 with a license!

That'll teach me to go researching facts and figure 😄

Source - DVLA license data for February 2024. I love the disclaimer too "The presence of valid driving entitlement does not mean that all individuals are actively driving, are resident in the UK or have not deceased", but to be fair is does go on to imply their data might be bollocks.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 18/04/2024 11:16  

Some others say that Telegram is no longer safe to use period, it's been compromised, the owner is a member of the WEF for a start, apparently.
I really don't know if all that's true, I've never used it, I've always been wary of downloading ANY of these apps to my phone, if I can't just use a browser to access it, I'm not interested because I have no way of dealing with a virus etc shall we say,...that's bad enough to deal with on a PC for example but at least I know a bit more about that whole system.

Some folk are ditching their smart phones, yes they are a spying/tracking device already,...we really don't need to aid that side of things even more by downloading such apps I feel.

Quote:
it's probably not the place to talk about it all on this "thread" or this site from what I can see....coz I think it just rubs others up the wrong way 🤔....and I feel that anyone interested, who isn'...

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 23/04/2024 11:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email