MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter at Middleton-in-Teesdale- 2023

Easter at Middleton-in-Teesdale- 2023 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Easter at Middleton-in-Teesdale- 2023 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter at Middleton-in-Teesdale- 2023

FREEDOM LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2023 06:15  

Meet about 10:30 for 11:00 set off for those that are up for it.
We will have a shorter ride today methinks.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/04/2023 09:21  

Thanks again everyone for another great weekend , was great seing everyone and nice ride out yesterday and Lindsay great pillion , only realized you were still on the back when we got to ottermill lol , i will get to try this elusive sausage trio thingy at some point lol , now off to ebay to search for the worlds biggest and loudest alarm clock/time machine lol 😁

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 09/04/2023 16:26  

Glad you enjoyed it Shaz. I've uploaded a picture of your three sausagy thing so you know what you missed 🙂

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/04/2023 17:39  

Aww, gee shucks, thank you for your kind words Shaz ☺️. It would be hard for me to be a bad pilly, as I've been one since I was 14yrs old!! Yeah, 'tis true to say that I've been practicing for a VERY looooooong time. 😉😂🤣

Shaz (aka The Midnight Cowboy 🤠), one day you will arrive at early doors and we will not believe our eyes. Keep THE FAITH! 🙏

Although you would not be your true self if you arrived before dark. We can depend on you for your consistency 😉

A Huge THANK YOU to Steve H and the lovely lady that is Mrs H (Lindsey, yeah ANOTHER one!) For their hospitality and organisational skills in keeping a bunch of reprobates on the straight and narrow for the last 3 days👏👏👏👏
I think I can truly say we ALL appreciate your time, effort and patience! 😉🤭

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/04/2023 23:47  

I will second Lindsays comments about Steve and Lindsay. Thanks also for your hospitality yesterday.. Cracking views!!!

Sadly the visit is over and all that remains is the 200 mile journey southwards 😔

Thanks to everyone else for the camaraderie and Susipop for the ride up from Squires

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 10/04/2023 00:43  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Sadly the visit is over and all that remains is the 200 mile journey southwards...

Till next year david, will try get down to see u at Duxford

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2023 07:13  

Cheers Danny. Safe trip for you both 🏍️👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 10/04/2023 07:24  

Thanks for coming up to see us everyone, especially whoever brought the sunshine.
Apologies for the dense bank holiday traffic. Saturday's 180 mile ride across the border must have left us with 5 or 6 overtakes and Sunday's shorter ride even more - it's not usually this busy.
I've uploaded my photos but for reasons best known to the data pixies themselves the photos aren't in chronological order, so if you see yourself at Carter Bar before tea you now know why.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/04/2023 10:34  

ROFLMAO @
"I've uploaded my photos but for reasons best known to the data pixies themselves the photos aren't in chronological order, so if you see yourself at Carter Bar before tea you now know why".

I thought we'd gone through a time warp.

What a brilliant long weekend. Thoroughly enjoyable with a great bunch of folk.

Looking forward to next year...
Steve you are gonna have to work harder to make next year blow this year out of the water! 😁👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/04/2023 13:01  

You see those snow pictures Lindsay? They were taken 31st March this year. Guess what date Easter is in 24. We'll have to try and get some snowmobiles!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/04/2023 13:50  

For those of you who didn't believe me when I said I couldn't take photos I have now uploaded the proof...but they are in time order! Thanks again Steve.

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 10/04/2023 17:08  

Just a thought but if Easter is early next year, howsabout Mayday Madness in Middleton?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 10/04/2023 21:19  

Great weekend, thanks Steve.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 10/04/2023 21:21  

I feel dreadful, started about 2 hrs ago with a headache. Now got a horrid cough as well. I feel absolutely yuk!

Must have picked something up n brought it home. Just got into bed and aching all over. Voice sounds like a duck!?

Perhaps I've got a phantom cough brought on from heading south? I hope this clears quickly it's not nice at all.

Ain't life just wonderful?!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2023 00:47  

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. It could be alcoholic poisoning Lindsay as I've come much further south and I feel fine.. But then of course I was sober as a judge🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 11/04/2023 06:00  

Shucks, thanks for the sympathy

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2023 11:50  

I agree with all the above sentiments. Glad we found a cottage so close to the village/pub this year. Made such a difference. Thanks from me too Steve - roll on next year. Bet it will be scorchio … 😎😎

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 11/04/2023 18:52  

You all got photographed on Sunday coming up Hartside. That is you all got snapped, but not me and Lindsey. Just cos we was on Scootie.
That's discrimination that is Mr Photographer.
Git 😆

Anyway here is the link
https://www.bikerpics.co.uk/09042023-a686-hartside-pass-david?page=0%2C%2C24

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/04/2023 19:34  

Well I've gone through God knows how many photos but I haven't yet seen anyone I recognise. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/04/2023 23:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email