MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

two bike shows on the Wirral

two bike shows on the Wirral - Forums [Biker Match] two bike shows on the Wirral - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

two bike shows on the Wirral

Hi folks, I would like to let you guys know about a few biker events im looking forward to, the first one is at Chester lakes its over a weekend bands playing food and camping over the weekend of the 9 10 11th of september this is the number to call to book a ticket but last time I went on chester lakes website and booked a camping pitch and it includes entry to the band (witch was open to all campng anyway in a huge tent.) ticket number 07961739253

The other is the anual bike show at the wheatsheaf raby on the wirral.
on the 17th september food beer bands and bikes! and a number too boot for info 07562287208 or just call the pub for details (best as for manager as the staff dont know)
Hope this is info helps, and hope to possibly meet some folks who will go.

Update Reply
Andrew CB 1300X4 @ 03/09/2022 08:21  

Thanks for the info Andrew. I would imagine there will be interest in this one. 👍🏻😄

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/09/2022 09:08  

The Robbers Dogs rally at Chester Lakes on Sep 9/10/11 has been on the events page for some time, and all the details are there.
The Wheatsheaf show on Sep 17 is a joint event between the Wirral Harley Riders and the Triumph Owners Club. Worth popping in for anyone local. I'll add it to the events.

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/09/2022 18:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email