MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Storming the castle

Storming the castle (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Storming the castle (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Storming the castle

Shaz, I'm very disappointed that you haven't pencilled me in for a visit as you are going to be in Leeds area😢😟.

Enjoy your weekend! 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/09/2022 16:53  

Aww hiya hunny , i totally forget you were in leeds as well , im actually passing you twice tomorrow as coming down from Edinburgh ive to go to pontifract about 30 mins down from you to pick up my camping stuff then passing you again in the way to storming , more than happy to come say hello as i wont be in a rush , infact when am i ever in a rush lol x

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/09/2022 17:07  

ROFL 🤣😂🤣😂
I don't think you have a Rush Mode at all. That's why you are the Midnight Cowboy!

Feel free to pop in, on your way back from Pontefract. I'll send you the address. Kettle will be on!👍🏻

No worries if you decide to change your lifestyle and get to rally at a regular time of day instead of Midnight. 😉😂🤣

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/09/2022 17:19  

Haha oh ive got a rush mode only problem is the disorganization force is strong with this little yoda lol , will do thanks for the offer will let you know how i get on tomorrow , ive just got to get to this auction office place before they close otherwise someone will find me sleeping in there porch lol , and ah i kinda like the rouge nomadic 1% er of society thing , in otherwords can never make anything on time like everyone else lol x

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/09/2022 19:54  

You truly are a rebel without a clue ain't ya? 🤣😂🤣

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/09/2022 21:40  

couldn't have said it better myself lol 😁 x

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/09/2022 22:11  

Shaz has set off from mine. He should be there by 21:00 all being well.

Have a great time everyone!
🍻🍺🍺
Hope you all manage to find each other! 😉👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/09/2022 19:52  

So c'mon guy & gals...how was Stormin'?

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and had a whale of a time.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/09/2022 21:54  

As always, Storming was brill, , good beer, brill bands too, my fav rally.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 07/09/2022 18:12  

Thanks for the update Peter 👍🏻

Pleased you enjoyed yourself.😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/09/2022 19:10  

Hiya 👋 sorry for the delayed response , finally got some pics uploaded but wow what a weekend, turned out to be way better than I had expected , don't know if it was the location or the vibe but probably because the of the people that went but what a brilliant weekend , it was aweome , will definitely go back again for sure, Lindsay thanks again for saving my ass 😀 and Pete was great seing you and dave , you were pretty pished on the Friday but blooem hell the nick of some of the people on the Friday night I could believe what I was seing lol , everyone was absolutely blootered so funny to see but what a weekend, loved it and can't wait to go back for the next one , hopefully there will be even more of us next year

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 07/09/2022 23:43  

Is anyone going to Stormin’ this year?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/08/2023 20:05  

Hiya Lindsay , yey its nearly that time again for storming il be there again , i think it will be a regular almost season ender for me now , wounder who else i will bump into there , last year was peter

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 27/08/2023 23:57  

Time shaz gets there it'll all be over, always next year lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2023 00:34  

lol Danny thats very true , last year riding around in the pitch black fields trying to not run over all the drunk people then trying to put the tent up in a pitch black field was fun and games for sure lol especially because all the camping stuff had just been thrown into a big bag from the previous event so never had a clue where anything was , all part of the fun and games

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 28/08/2023 18:59  

Anyone got a car pass they don’t need. Had an off and broke my collarbone so can’t ride.

Update Reply
NJW @ 30/08/2023 11:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email