MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Scam member

Scam member - Forums [Biker Match] Scam member - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Scam member

Hi all not had much luck I’ve contact everyone within 80 mile range no reply’s, had one spoke to her for 5 days she even called me and then asked me to buy her a Apple Card which is a big scam at the moment. Tried other dating site and 99% romance scams. I’m just a genuine guy finding it hard meet a genuine person. Please tell me there is genuine life here and just want to warn the guys of this Apple Card scam. If there feelings seem strong too soon it’s a scam please be careful everyone

Update Reply
Dannyrs2000 @ 11/11/2021 19:49  

Scammers are everywhere, usually our mods are hot on them but need the help of members, so report them and they will be deleted. There are some good folk here, some get lucky, some don't. Have a look on the events page and see if anything catches your eye, put your name down and meet people in real life. It's a laugh if nothing else 👍

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 11/11/2021 21:02  

Well if don't try something sneeks up on you when you least expect it, it happened to me, found a lady on this site 2.5 years now since we met.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 11/11/2021 21:20  

I agree with The Slasher....thanks for the info...
I too was worried about scams but over it now 😁 met some genuine people ..stay safe 💋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2021 21:38  

This is exactly the reason i've disabled my profile after many years....enough said...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/11/2021 19:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email