MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South-east stuff

South-east stuff - Forums [Biker Match] South-east stuff - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South-east stuff

Hi again, sorry if its all ready posted, but new ish to site and can't find anything for us South-Eastern boys and girls, anyone up for a ride out to say the Wrotham cafe or H's on the A2 and a meet/ cuppa/ exploration of roads down here? Sorry alltho not that new to the area, I tend to go visiting in the Midlands/ East Anglia, so dont actually know around here that well, Doh! Cheers Tony6203

Update Reply
tony6203 @ 21/02/2008 03:32  

Hi Tony, I'm new on here too so sould definately be up for some SE meets. I have no idea where the Wrotham Cafe is so I'm guessing we aren't too local to each other. I am in Horsham, W Sussex.

Update Reply
Siggy101 @ 21/02/2008 04:13  

Hi Tony although I am in Southampton I do know Canterbury very well as I used to go there all the time when I lived in Welling and Orpington years ago (originally from London though) It isn't that far from Sussex Siggy if you go cross country I think but did you know there is a get together at Stueylewie's this weekend, in Bognor Regis, if you wanted to meet a few people and have a few beers?? PM him I am sure if you want to come along he would be more than happy Hope you have fun on the site Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 21/02/2008 08:59  

Hi to Siggy and Mazza, sorry for the delay in reply, this work thing keeps getting in the way! To Mazza, I will do that, but not sure if can do this weekend? Also sad to admit I aint much of a drinker, 2 pints and I am anybodies, 3 pints and I am nobodies! To Siggy the wrotham cafe just off M26 after it splits from the M20, about 10 miles your side of Maidstone, still a fair leg from you?! You are just past Gatwick? I guess we about 100 miles apart, but without checking the cafe would be about mid-way? Unless you got somewhere else in mind? Cheers for now Tony6203

Update Reply
tony6203 @ 21/02/2008 12:18  

No problems about the weekend Tony it was short notice anyway but maybe next time. We do meet in Southampton every few weeks but think it may be a bit of a long haul for you but your very welcome. As for drinking well it really isn't compulsory I never touch the stuff myself hehe and if you believe that hmmmmm Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 21/02/2008 13:50  

Yeah right Maz and Im a virgin thats pregnant!!!!!! LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2008 12:17  

Hi Tony The place I think you mean is the Oakdene cafe. Just off the A20/M20/M26 www.oakdenecafe.co.uk It's only 20mins from me in Sidcup Its busy on a Wednesday eve and opens at 10am on a Sunday. Very popular on a sunny day as I have found out. The only other place I can think of is Boxhill on the A25 (I think!). I'd be up for a meet if anyone wants to go?

Update Reply
babbsy @ 22/02/2008 14:17  

maz how can you say such a thing i have one thing to say to you TOOTHPASTE!!!!!!!! PMSL if you can remember lol lov ya loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2008 10:55  

Oh broomski dont even remind me about that one I cannot believe that happened!!! Love you too hun mwaaaaahhhh!!! Anyway back to the thread please ladies Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 23/02/2008 15:26  

Count me in when I get back down south for any meets at the moment im working in manchester for 2 or 3 days (been here 12 so far and still dont have a return date)

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 25/02/2008 07:18  

Keep an eye on the Events Ray and add yourself I am hoping to have a do in March but its looking slim at the moment but 'watch this space' as they say!! Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 25/02/2008 17:52  

Come on everyone in the south east the sun is shining and its warming up lets get somthing going down here we cannot let the north have all the fun

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 03/03/2008 06:40  

Has biking been stopped in the south east or has all the bikers died and gone the the great bike park in the sky there is hundreds of names on the site from the south east yet nothing is happening come on guys and galls lets get out there

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 04/03/2008 08:34  

this is getting hard work trying to keep this going at the front of the forum anybody in the south going to help keep it going

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 06/03/2008 10:51  

Hi Raymobile, sorry I started this but have been having probs with my puter, the "A" dont work sometimes, so I cant log in, arghhhh! I am just waiting to get a new back tyre as I was given a slap by Bobbie Blue as its a bit bald, only down the middle tho! As soon as I am back on the road, lets all organise a ride/ coffee/ breakfast/ meet whatever everyone is up for? Sorry for the dealy Tony

Update Reply
tony6203 @ 07/03/2008 03:16  

Hi all, ive just joined site and if anyone arranging a ride out let me know, im based in medway cheers jase

Update Reply
jase6817 @ 11/03/2008 13:40  

Im off to rykers at box hill sunday 30th anyone fancy a meet up let me know

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 28/03/2008 15:15  

sorry would have been there raymobile -its sunday night and only just seen it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2008 14:33  

im off to the matlock meet anyone fancy meeting up and invading the north mob handed just to show them there is active members down south

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 01/04/2008 02:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email