MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Soggy moggy rally.

Soggy moggy rally. - Forums [Biker Match] Soggy moggy rally. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Soggy moggy rally.

Hi newbie here and will be my first ever bike rally. Married life didn't agree with them. Anyhow. The soggy moggy rally is about 5 miles from me and i would love to turn up. however being disabled and only having my mighty steed, the mobility scooter ,,can i turn up for just the saturday? what are the chances of getting in? and despite the name if it's chucking it down it's a no go for me. Anyone fancy helping an ol codger out with some information to rekindle his love for trikes and motorbikes?
thanks in advance
Carl
p.s I'm not in peterborough. i will search how to change that

Update Reply
dibs3427 @ 04/08/2021 21:22  

Usually you can get day tickets on the gate at most rallies but this year I don't know as most tickets have rolled over from last year and it might be sold out. Best bet is to email the organisers and ask, have a look on the event calendar, there might be an email address. Then you can also ask if the site is accessible for wheelchair or mobility scooter... Good luck

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 05/08/2021 07:39  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Usually you can get day tickets on the gate at most rallies but this year I don't know as most tickets have rolled over from last year and it might be sold out. Best bet is to email the organisers and...

Thankyou Slasher. good advice i will do that.

Update Reply
dibs3427 @ 05/08/2021 13:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email