MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Another Welsh camp ??

Another Welsh camp ?? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Another Welsh camp ?? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Another Welsh camp ??

The A483 AND cake? Does life get any better than that?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 22/09/2021 19:36  

Suns out.
please speak to myself or fink before pitching you tent a clear road along the top of the field by the rugby ground must be left unobstructed

Update Reply
JP @ 23/09/2021 16:41  

Bike packed and ready to go. But that's tomorrow, tonight I'm drinking Gran Riserva and reading Biggles 😁
See you all tomorrow.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/09/2021 19:28  

After some confusion with a friends stag do, wedding day and start of the ice hockey season dates (poor bugger had to change his wedding dates three times) I am now attending. Ice hockey v Bikes, bikes win. see you all down there.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 23/09/2021 19:35  

I'm mostly packed,breakfast then hit the A40..see you all there..ride safe,people..🏍🏍🏍🏍😊🤗

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/09/2021 22:53  

have a fun safe weekend everyone , im only just getting feeling back in my ass from the last one lol but should be another enjoyable weekend for everyone , steve il catch you on the next one mate , next year il be all over these meets mate , i got the bike sorted pretty late this year so missed out on loads but will make up for it next year for sure , ride safe

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 24/09/2021 02:03  

Hi alpinab its a long ride for a couple of nights so i dont blame you hope to see you sometime in the future mate.

Update Reply
JP @ 24/09/2021 07:17  

Hope you all enjoy the weekend and stay safe. Unfortunately other commitments mean I can't make it this time. Enjoyed the last one. Looking forward to the next one! I think the forecast looks reasonable 🤞

Update Reply
Dove @ 24/09/2021 09:29  

Just about to have some breakfast and I'm about 65 miles from the site.
See you all soon.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 24/09/2021 11:24  

There's been a crash on the A483 just outside of Newtown. The road is closed but you can get past on a minor road.
I should be there in an hour or so.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 24/09/2021 15:22  

Safe journey home everbody,and big cheer for Fink ,great place to pitch a tent..👍👍👍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/09/2021 13:10  

Fantastic weekend camp , thx too fink for it, it's been great . Home safe and sound and lovely to see old friends yiu know who yiu are !! and new friends . See you all soon . Stay safe all .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 26/09/2021 15:13  

Thanks to everyone for taking the time and effort to come along this weekend
A brilliant weekend as ever, with great company , good weather and excellent Bara brith. (How did I come to take that last piece home 🤔 Thanks Glyn x)
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next event, and hope you all had safe journeys home without running out of fuel.
xxx

Update Reply
Fink @ 26/09/2021 18:06  

Thanks Fink for the weekend, birthday cake and card.
Good to see some new faces and a few old ones
And yes BJ I will still keep bugging you.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/09/2021 18:17  

Another fab Welsh weekend. Thanks fink for the event etc. Enjoy the Bara Brith did make three and kept one at home.
Nice to see everyone and that Rags had recovered and had a good birthday.
Shout out to Steve H, again for the magical mystery tour all great roads and scenery.
See you all at some point.
Ride safe all.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 26/09/2021 18:43  

Just home, f***ing knackered, 662 miles in total over the weekend, time for a shower and beer.

Thanks Fink for another wonderful and glorious event.

And thanks to Glyn, Steve and Neil (aka Mr Stud the ToyBoy) for keeping me right on another Fugrwii mystery tour.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 26/09/2021 18:53  

Looks like we all got home without spluttering to a standstill good to see you all sorry i had to dash off but fink had my wallet in her jacket at her house lol

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2021 08:29  

It wasn't 'lol from you yesterday 😅

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/09/2021 10:55  

Loads of fuel once you stay away from the asylums 😊
Anyroad, photies uploaded...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/09/2021 10:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email