MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Watch and Shoes

Watch and Shoes (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Watch and Shoes (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Watch and Shoes

If Oggy were moderator.... 1. You would never see anyones face, only boobs, bums or other parts of the anatomy. 2. Facial pictures would not be accepted. 3. Swearing in forums would be compulsory. 4. No woman would be safe from his grasp as he would be on a first see's first get's basis. 5. BM would have to be re-named to Biker Snatch.... HHMMM!!! Might be worth a go!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 17/02/2008 11:22  

OOOPS!! Wrong thread!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 17/02/2008 11:26  

For me, its if they have the ability to make me laugh madly, or smile, or dont mind my daft sense of humour. Looks are not important for me, but in my ideal world, I do like height, brown eyes, a tight ass, and a hairy chest. I like moments where sometimes you can be wandering along, minding your own business, and something clicks, eyes meet for whatever reason, a wink or cheeky grin, a comment or whatever, and it stays with you for the rest of the day,making you feel good about yourself,even if you never see that person again ever, it doesnt matter.

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/02/2008 12:34  

Well I'm with Hilda, XXChele, BC and Nutkin - with added don't like being bored, lazy or deceitful....... Would like to point out that none of us say looks are really that important....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 13:42  

What's a fella to do!!!?? I just finished polishing my sandals and bought new white ankle socks to go with them. Being allergic to deodorant and aftershave gives me my own unique smell and my glass eye got sunbleached and is now a mucky purple. Butt sags and the halitosis treatment seems to be failing. All that and with looks George Clooney would die for tells me I fall way short of the BM benchmark. Best not go to Squires next week then

Update Reply
Shy Tot @ 18/02/2008 10:34  

Whats aftershave? I cant abide smart clothes/suits etc, if i ever have to go to a funeral I,ll have to go in my bike gear as its the smartest gear ive got! I like the anarchic look of bike kit and theres something humane about being scruffy.If somebody is overly concerned about a persons superficial veneer i wouldn't be interested in them anyway.Theres hope in this thread as character/humour seems to be high on the list of desirable attributes-most bikers have buckets of that.Scruffs not crufts i say. [woof]

Update Reply
iggypup @ 18/02/2008 11:31  

Oh no Iggy, I dont judge a book by its cover, you should have seen my ex when I met him...looked like a waif and stray! LOL! But personal hygene is a MUST!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 19/02/2008 07:40  

Hi bc agree with you on personal hygene [hygiene as well].

Update Reply
iggypup @ 19/02/2008 08:05  

ooops lost my "i"!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 19/02/2008 08:26  

Aftershave makes me sneeze, perfume also - I was a Display assistant years ago and used to dread having to go through the perfume dept to get stock for the windows - also there is nothing worse than walking past someone and getting a whiff of their overused perfume or aftershave..........urghhhhhhh !!!! For me, hygiene is everything, it doesnt take five minutes to have a shower in a morning and evening, and have your own unique 'clean' smell a fella can be sat in a holey old tshirt, tatty ripped jeans, with a week old stubble, any day of the week for me

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/02/2008 09:57  

Nutkin - I'll be round later

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 19/02/2008 10:49  

Bu--er Daytona_man you beat me to it! Welcome back Nutkin

Update Reply
iggypup @ 19/02/2008 10:52  

Hee hee !! Cheers Igg, great to be back amongst 'real' men !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/02/2008 11:03  

I've spent too much of my life wearing a suit at work to want to do it much now. Much more at home in a hoody with a bike related t-shirt on underneath, jeans and trainers....or leathers

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 19/02/2008 11:16  

Well ive spent so much time as a male stripper [baring my muscular tanned body to screaming women] i feel the need to explore my feminine side when i get home.Usually i squeeze into a little black number with stilettoes or occasionally indulge my fetish for the cat woman latex look. If i lose my head completely then I'll strut down the road with just a peacock feather up my r,s...... Well i did. Its marvellous the facilitys here-im allowed an hour a day on the computer and have made lots of friends.Drop me a line if you'ld like to visit. Ta Ta and mwaaahh from iggytrans

Update Reply
iggypup @ 19/02/2008 12:08  

Halle Berry!! wasn't she a babe in the film catwoman!!! what a perrrrrfect outfit!!!! I must admit I do love to see a man in his biker leathers!!! Something quite sexy about leather clad bikers astride meaty bikes!! yum yum!!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 19/02/2008 14:21  

The mind boggles Igg

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/02/2008 14:50  

Of mice and men... Welcome back Nuts x

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 19/02/2008 15:39  

Awww, its good to be back Stu, missed you all ! x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/02/2008 17:26  

Hilda think i would rather see you in th perrrrrrrrrrfect outfit than Iggi