MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

This site!

This site! - Forums [Biker Match] This site! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

This site!

Is this the most awfull site to use? What happend to it? Seems a dreadfull layout and soooo awkward to navagate. Years ago it was very good so i ask again What happend?

Update Reply
ratski100 @ 18/03/2021 21:24  

In a word? Matt and Apple. OK, I know thats two words but Matt wanted to be compatible across all platforms, including Apple, hence the current layout. Bear with it, you will get the hang of it.

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/03/2021 21:38  

I know what you mean mate.....
But you will get used to it and it's ok now.....just kinda give yourself time to navigate all over

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2021 22:39  

D6,that's 3 words...lol...
And if i can blunder my way around here (king of Luddites),then anybody should be able to...percy veer...;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/03/2021 23:20  

I feel the same Ratski but we're stuck with it now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/03/2021 11:06  

Ok Guys iv'e calmed down now lol! Used to be on here years ago and the bloody place worked! (Ifound love) Well for around 5/6 years.....Anyhoo not anymore soooo back on the treadmill lol

Update Reply
ratski100 @ 19/03/2021 21:53  

I've been using it for over a year now and it works for me, except maybe auto correct..... now that really is exciting, you'll see from the Chatroom you never really know what is going to be changed and how😂😂😂

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 20/03/2021 05:36  

If you didnt experience the old site you have nothing to compare it to and the chatroom is not as active as it used to be, new folk either get ignored or judged .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2021 10:14  

This layout works must the same as the old one. However I sometimes need to go onto the old site to approve events and believe me it looks so dated now.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/03/2021 11:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email