MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show

Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show - Forums [Biker Match] Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show

Is anyone else going to the Classic Motorcycle Show at Stafford, it's on the 10th and 11th of October.
The tickets are available online, £13.

Update Reply
SteamBiker @ 16/09/2020 18:42  

As the club I belong to has pulled out along with lots of others, I suspect it will be canceled, if it is not cancelled it will be a poor show, personally I can't see it running, Morton's had to cancel kempton last Saturday at only a days notice, the November dirt bikeshow at the same venue is already cancelled.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 16/09/2020 20:18  

If it's on I'll go it's on my doorstep and its better than being stuck at home or tesco's

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 16/09/2020 20:58  

I don't think it will be on but it is I'll be there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/09/2020 14:52  

I'm sure I read it was not happening

Update Reply
JP @ 18/09/2020 16:29  

According to the website it is still going ahead but e tickets in advance only due to Covid etc... The October date is an amalgamation of the planned date and the postponed April one it says...

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 18/09/2020 18:53  

It has just been cancelled

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 21/09/2020 14:41  

I think most people could see that coming and were holding back. But now it's official.

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/09/2020 21:32  

Statement from Morton's Re Newark show

Due to the worsening situation and rising infection rate of Covid-19, Mortons Media Group has reluctantly taken the decision to cancel the Carole Nash Winter Classic show, planned for 09 - 10 January at Newark showground.

This season-opening event has always been a firm favourite with motorcycle enthusiasts from all over the UK but with the increase of cases worldwide, Mortons feels this is the safest thing to do for the well-being of visitors and traders.

Not only is the show a highlight in the event calendar, it is also a strong social event for visitors at the show, with people naming a ‘day out with their friends’, as one of the top three reasons for going. Given the current restrictions with the ‘rule of six’, the increasing infection rates and localised lockdowns nationwide, Mortons believes this is the most responsible course of action to take.

The next Carole Nash Winter Classic will now take place on 08 – 09 January 2022.

Meanwhile Mortons will continue to hold regular outdoor Autojumbles at Newark showground and Kempton Park as currently scheduled and are planning our 2021 series of shows already. Please keep checking the website www.classicbikeshows.com for regular updates.

Update Reply
JP @ 12/10/2020 18:34  

Such a shame,enjoyed the last one i went to...:(

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/10/2020 20:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email