MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's your Pet/s

What's your Pet/s - Forums [Biker Match] What's your Pet/s - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's your Pet/s

I have seen some photos with bikers & some really mean looking dogs I guess I am a bit soft lol I have 2 black cats what pets do you have?

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 01/09/2020 01:33  

Do the spiders that inhabit my garage count?

Update Reply
FJR RIDER @ 01/09/2020 20:56  

Tiger. Triumph Tiger 900.

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/09/2020 21:58  

Just the two female cats now,still thinking about getting another dog..:)
This does not include the fieldmice,badger and owl that live in my beard...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/09/2020 10:06  

jinx57 all I have found in my beard is food lol
FRJ what's wrong with spiders as a pet?

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 04/09/2020 22:34  

One Peacock (Peanut) he's a bit of a diva, strutting around making sure everyone knows he's in charge. 😂 Not my pet, he sort of adopted us, when he'd been left behind by one of our neighbours. Community mascot.

Two cats (Mother & Son) named Toby n Tilly (aka TnT cos they are dynamite!) ... I know I'll get my coat ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/09/2020 22:46  

Does a 10 Year old daughter count?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 04/09/2020 23:24  

I dont have any pets just a cat that calls in daily to crap in my garden and a squirrel that wonders round couple of times a day to eat the contents of the bird table. Any suggestions as to stopping that cat crapping in my garden will be gratefully received. Local authority here take a dim view about landmines and the RSPCA have told me catching the cat and inserting a butt plug is also not permitted

Update Reply
JP @ 05/09/2020 07:16  

An old wives tale says putting copious amounts of pepper around the garden will deter unwanted cats, don't know if it works but a lot of old fashioned remedies are efficatious. If the squirrel bothering you is a grey then it is ethical to cull it, a lot of councils around the country have pest control officers that regularly shoot greys, Reds on the other hand are native and encourage their presence. Hope this helps JP.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/09/2020 08:52  

Many moons ago my dad used to have a mate that worked at Chester Zoo. I can't remember whether it was Lion or Tiger poop that he spread around the garden borders but by god the neighbours cats didn't stop to find out which!

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 05/09/2020 10:04  

66 the grey squirrel dont bother me the cat on the other hand does.

VStrom67 Im not to keen on the idea of climbing over the wall at Dudley zoo with a bucket and shovel think it would be safer to throw the shovel at the cat

Update Reply
JP @ 05/09/2020 12:51  

No need to climb fences JP
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silent-Roar-Lion-Manure-Repellant/dp/B0002B7OT2

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/09/2020 15:14  

Years ago my dad used to turn the garden hose on the cats it only worked for a while, he had a bird table where he put bird food and the cats use to sneak up to the bird table trying to catch the birds. Its the cat's nature to sneak up on birds & they have to crap somewhere he tried a couple of days not putting food out for the birds thinking that would work but the cats still crapped in the garden he gave in in the end

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 05/09/2020 17:15  

A fat female Pig who thinks she's so good in amongst the filth but really she's as light as a kite like all female pigs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2020 21:32  

Ahh, so that's where *Mr.Twit went
😂
*A Roald Dahl character who lost his food in his beard
----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Jinx
...fieldmice,badger and owl that live in my beard......

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/12/2020 22:38  

Jeez!! I bet that smelled lovely.
I think I'd prefer the smell of cats pee

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: VStrom
....Lion or Tiger poop that he spread around the garden borders but by god the neighbours cats didn't stop to find out which!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/12/2020 22:43  

JP, try orange peel, place pieces of it all round the garden, apparently cats dislike the smell of it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/01/2021 22:28  

I have a small dog, she is a cross between a Jack Russell and a Pug.
I would call her a crossbreed, but in the modern world, she is a Jug!

Update Reply
SteamBiker @ 03/01/2021 12:13  

LOL at SteamBiker's comment about his dog being a Jug. I like that.

JP, another idea would be to buy a collar with a bell on it, that way the birds will get away before the cat gets a snack, you'll know when it's on its way, you'll hear the bell. Then you can jet spray it with water.
Or:
An EMPTY aerosol can pointed at it and press the shush button lol still makes same sound whether full or empty. If said cat believes it's a tiger then nowt will deter it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2021 06:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email