MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Check this out .. Youtube

Check this out .. Youtube - Forums [Biker Match] Check this out .. Youtube - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Check this out .. Youtube

&n...bsp;

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/02/2008 19:46  

Hi Karey,interesting vid-the guy was a hero when it came to the crunch! Being a computer newbie can you [or anyone] tell me how you put/transpose vids onto here. cheers from iggypup

Update Reply
iggypup @ 06/02/2008 03:48  

You need to copy the link (From the address bar) at google, then paste it into your message. I think that video is all nonsense though. If the guy had chance to have that conversation then he would have had chance to engine break to nearly a stop. If he was going too fast, then they wouldn't have been able to have that conversation with the wind noise (Esp without helmets)! It would have taken a minute or so to have that conversation and to transfer the helmet etc, plenty of time to get the speed down to 10 mph or so and ditch the bike.

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/02/2008 04:13  

Hi guys thats exactly how I posted the link..lol..nothing too technical Matt, I totally agree.. there's no way they could've swapped helmets at that speed, but I liked the tombstone.. now thats cool!

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/02/2008 04:18  

Thanks Matt.I must say the story sounded dubious-I was giving it the benefit of the doubt!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 06/02/2008 04:19  

Aww Matt,wheres your sense of romance

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 06:41  

lol @ Cassie ...yeh typical fella eh? Why do they have to take things sooooo seriously ?? hahah

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/02/2008 06:57  

I found it to be a romantic story, we can never have too many of those, factual or fiction, but also found it depressing and I've got enough of that lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/02/2008 08:05  

yea im not a romantic sort, don't believe in all that bokey stuff

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/02/2008 14:00  

Bokey ? You can't mean blokey - cos it ain't that... I saw this a while ago on Facebook - and yes had the reservations that it didn't sound entirely true, but I did think it was quite romantic I mean - he could have swapped places and used her for an airbag...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 06/02/2008 14:07  

Sorry, i agree with Matt. (About the details, i like to think i'm a romantic tho)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 14:34  

lol at Stewie

Update Reply
skins @ 06/02/2008 16:54  

Well i believed it and it made me cry xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 07/02/2008 13:42  

Yer just a big softie at heart LC

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/02/2008 15:14  

a)you cant have a discussion with a pillion at 100mph b)how do you crash into a building on a "deserted" road c)If he had no brakes,surely he could have shifted down the gears d)I find it difficult keeping my sunglasses on at that speed,let alone taking off a helmet or putting one on,ha ha ha e)who ever posted that has obviously not done there homework! f)I mightve been more believing of the story if they had werved to miss a fluffy puppy,(sniff)

Update Reply
actionman @ 07/02/2008 16:16  

AM I hop u aint gonna shoot the messenger ... It was on my facebook...I just thought it was .. 'topical' ..'though highly unlikely. I still like the tombstone tho lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/02/2008 17:13  

no Karey,i wasnt refering to you.....i meant the person that made-up this story in the first place,ha ha.I think they probably read a lot of Mills n Boon type books.I did trace it back to you-tube,just to read what other peeps had said....they made better reading than the actual story,ha ha.

Update Reply
actionman @ 08/02/2008 03:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email