MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Campsites reopening!

Campsites reopening! - Forums [Biker Match] Campsites reopening! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Campsites reopening!

Hi all. With campsites looking to open on the 4th July (Sadly I’m working that weekend 😪). I was wondering if there was any meetings taking place the following weekend?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2020 06:28  

It's looking like some camp sites will have the option to open early in July, but whether they can be ready is another matter. I would expect it will be by appointment only so they can manage safe distancing protocols.
I can't see just turning up been an option for a long time.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/06/2020 08:45  

Keeping our fingers(and everything else,lol) crossed seems to be best option at the moment...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2020 08:55  

Can't see myself with all the happy campers needing to use the same toilets and showers

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/06/2020 10:22  

Back to the bushes and dock leaves then Rags??💩

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2020 13:22  

Unfortunately the government won't work on that idea

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/06/2020 14:22  

Well, most of their ideas are crap,should fit in nicely,imho..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2020 15:15  

ROFL at Jinx' comment 🤣🤣

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/06/2020 17:21  

With rallies canceled and all the festivals I normally do I am having terrible withdrawal symptoms none of the clubhouses I know are open even finding 30 or so bikers in an off-grid campsite would be ace would give me a fix

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 27/07/2020 23:40  

Yep, this year is going to be a non starter for big social events, but at least we can get out for rides. I'm missing that whole tent thing something chronic but I'm just going to wait it out.
Hopefully we'll have a covid solution for 2021 and then we can catch up with everything we're missing this year.
The mission is to keep healthy to be about to enjoy them!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/07/2020 19:20  

The Breighton Ferry is open for business if anybody just wants a night or 2 under canvas :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/07/2020 14:42  

Campsites open here in withernsea if anyones out on the east coast and good clean facilities (Withernsea Sands site)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2020 15:45  

There's also the Station Inn, Ribblehead in the Yorkshire Dales.

Go behind the pub car park, over the dry stone wall by large wooden ladder, you will find a common land camping area. Belongs to the Dales trust parks, but they never bother saying anything as it's rural. As long as you don't go burning up the ground with your bike or lighting fires, your okay.

Before you know it your in the pub which as some great food and ales. Wonderful area with also bunkhouses.

https://www.thestationinnribblehead.com/

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 29/07/2020 15:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email