MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

just saying hey

just saying hey - Forums [Biker Match] just saying hey - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

just saying hey

New to the site so thought i'd pop in here and say hi and introduce myself i'm darren 40 from a village in south Northamptonshire
my ride is a gen 1 aprilia tuono

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2020 23:45  

Hi Darren, welcome to the site, though I feel like a relative 'newbie', given how long some folk have been 'members'. I've had some great banter on here, met others for 1:1 rides out (I'm on a lickle Street Triple, so much more fun than my previous 1050 Sprint - except now, wondering how I'll fix the luggage to the bike (high up Arrow exhausts), as I may be planning a 3 month trip to Turkey, Covoid 19, dependent. Thinks...should've done trip when had the tourer...durrrrrrr!
You starting to get out on bike now the 'restrictions' eased? Catch yer later -"don't look at the time. ..I'm an early riser and got pigs to feed....guinea-pigs!!! Lol.

Update Reply
Frumpet @ 21/05/2020 05:31  

Welcome to bm jump in and take a look at the threads events. We are still hoping the Barmouth camp will go ahead but its still in the clouds. Frumpet 5.30 is dinner time for some of us lol

Update Reply
JP @ 21/05/2020 11:36  

Frumpet why not try and look at something like this.

https://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/luggage-accessories/giant-loop-hot-springs-exhaust-shield/

By the way welcome Daz to BM 😁

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 21/05/2020 17:53  

ty for the welcome guys :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2020 03:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email