MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Need to improve your riding skills?

Need to improve your riding skills? - Forums [Biker Match] Need to improve your riding skills? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Need to improve your riding skills?

Well the inevitable decorating that comes with being stuck in the house for a while has been finished, the odds jobs list ticked and completed (the missus is again pacified!) so time to look at improving my riding skills. After completing my IAM Advanced riding test 10 years ago (and laying off riding due to a new baby) I’ve slipped into some bad habits that need correcting…is this ringing any bells with anyone?? My plan is to find some good roads and practise perhaps a chat at a set points (social distancing. Obviously! )..I’m thinking Ironbridge/ Bewdley/ Bridgnorth area (West Midlands). Would anyone else be interested, either this week end or in the near future?? Message me

Update Reply
markbp70 @ 15/05/2020 20:20  

Hi Mark. Did my IAM Jan 2019 and been putting to good used since, blood biking. Post lock-down, be happy to meet up for an informal rideout to share some nuggets and maybe help you lose some bad habits.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Well the inevitable decorating that comes with being stuck in the house for a while has been finished, the odds jobs list ticked and completed (the missus is again pacified!) so time to look at improv...

Update Reply
TriumphBurble @ 21/05/2020 09:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email