MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Lock down

Lock down - Forums [Biker Match] Lock down - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Lock down

Hi all
This is my 2nd time on this site. 1st didn't work out
How is everyone coping with this madness?
For me it feels like ground hog day. Couldn't ride last year due to a illness, so the start of this year couldn't come quick enough. Treated myself to a another bike just before lockdown. Ridden it once
Pissed off or what
Stay safe guys

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2020 07:42  

Welcome back.... Just think of how clean your new bike will be when you can finally ride it.... Look at the bright side, we are over the worst of it and it can only get better

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 05/05/2020 10:00  

Can't wait to get it out & get it dirty

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2020 15:28  

Most of mine are still dirty from winter.

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 05/05/2020 20:12  

So let me just get this straight in my head...it's okay to go out en masse and pull statues down (quite rightly,because of past slavery history),whilst completely ignoring social distancing measures....but we're still not allowed to re-instate our Weds. Bikenite meets (all in aid of Air Ambulance)..hmmmm...🤔

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/06/2020 07:35  

It gets even funnier though.
Winston Churchill kept this country together to help defeat Hitler's fascist Germany. Now the anti fascists want to tear down his statue and the modern equivalent of the Brown Shirts want to defend it.
Bonkers the lot of 'em.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/06/2020 19:54  

"Peaceful protests" to be allowed in London till 5pm today (13th June)..wonder how that works with everyone 2m apart?..at least face masks help disguise those that have alterior agendas to the real issues...can't see this ending well ,OR preventing a localised upswing in Covid problems...hmmm....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2020 08:26  

And at the risk of virtual flying bricks...surely ALL LIVES MATTER...? regardless of race,creed,or colour..:/
(clambers down off soapbox)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2020 08:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email