MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Last year...

Last year... - Forums [Biker Match] Last year... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Last year...

I've just been drinking Moretti and looking back at the pictures of last year's Barmouth do.

Two weeks of lockdown and it already seems like another lifetime.

Stay safe folks, hopefully we can get together in the autumn.
Or 2021.
Or Valhalla.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/04/2020 22:13  

Valhalla sounds good, feasting in the halls of the fathers. For someone who doesn't exactly embrace any conventional religious doctrine, a more pagan way of belief sounds more acceptable to me.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/04/2020 22:17  

I'll just be happy if we get back to Barmouth this year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/04/2020 07:01  

Fingers are crossed Bill as its late in the year we are in with a chance but dont hold your breath. With all the dick heads that keep going out it is just making it worse I have noticed a big increase in numbers of cars on the road in the last 2 days

Update Reply
JP @ 04/04/2020 08:06  

I think a lot of people who had symptoms are now deciding to come out of self isolation JP, thus more activity on the roads...….the empty tarmac was nice while it lasted.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/04/2020 09:21  

They should try talking to my daughter in law after she comes off a 12 hour shift as a critical care nurse at East Birmingham Hospital, they would definitley not budge an inch again. Most people going in are dying in there and suffering a slow painful death.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2020 10:54  

66 All I am hearing today is bikes being thrashed and the old bill chasing them its a feck joke. BJ has spoken to Deb at the site and she has said Barmouth is just about shut apart from the co-op and a couple of shops, Lets hope the fuckwits wake up before the Government extend it to 6 weeks but I have a very bad feeling that is going to happen anyway.

Update Reply
JP @ 04/04/2020 15:43  

It might all kick off on the 11th. Something was said at work about deadline of the 10th. We've all been issued letters stating we are key workers but apart from essential journeys its not a free pass to roam at will.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/04/2020 16:55  

Yes we have the letters too fink has 1 for her work as she has to go in as they have been asked to help out on the care side.

Update Reply
JP @ 04/04/2020 18:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email