MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What are you doing to fill the time

What are you doing to fill the time - Forums [Biker Match] What are you doing to fill the time - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What are you doing to fill the time

With so many of us stuck at home what are you all doing to keep active and fit?
I'm catching up with DIY projects which have been put off, in some cases, for years having laid in all the materials I needed when I saw this coming

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2020 12:45  

Hi new here walk the dog border collie catch up with things make sure my parents and friends ok

Update Reply
Nikkblue1234 @ 29/03/2020 21:23  

Just playing music, reading, watching tv and lots of walks to the open the fridge door

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/03/2020 22:03  

I'm working from home 8am to 6pm then volunteered to deliver medicine and equipment to hospitals and community with the GoodSam initiative plus digging garden - getting rid of some lawn and going to grow my own potatoes for next year. Got to keep busy 😊

Update Reply
SuzyQ675 @ 29/03/2020 22:53  

Just been out for a walk the dog people are wearing masks and social distancing I think its brilliant people helping each other keep safe everyone

Update Reply
Nikkblue1234 @ 30/03/2020 12:12  

I'm working from home, regular Skype tea breaks n lunch with the team, which are really good morale boosts. Having a stomp around the local woods on most days.

I am also caring for an elderly aunt, two cats and a peacock!

Listening to music in the main, a bit of gardening and the odd phone call from friends and my daughter.

I never realised how much I take for granted, popping down to the shop, going to a friend's house for a cuppa n a chat, nipping up to Squires. Jumping in the car and disappearing to the coast or moors. Isolation definitely makes you stop and put things into perspective.

Stay healthy everyone 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/03/2020 20:09  

Some how i managed to become an essential person cus i work on motorways just my bl**dy luck lol...just aquired a 68 500 trophy got the the front end into an exploded view like in the manual and ended up working away near southampton..... marvellous....

Update Reply
nellie @ 31/03/2020 14:55  

Still working and now the Government have changed the rules after pressure from big companies, All transport is now essential. So if you drive a truck or van just keep pulling the trigger and 1 of the bullets will go off soon. If I make it to the weekend I will be in the shed watching the world go by. Stay safe everyone

Update Reply
JP @ 31/03/2020 15:32  

Working from home, accounts wait for no man or virus lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/04/2020 12:14  

Hi guys hope everyone okay poor NHS carers truck drivers doing a Brill job if you love outdoors riding bikes whatever it's just so funny not being able to do things or see friends but I look forward to 6 30 wine time stay safe peeps

Update Reply
Nikkblue1234 @ 01/04/2020 15:53  

Nikkblue We are still hoping that the South Wales camp goes ahead why not come along and meet us I would take a guess its about an hour from you on a good day. A40 Llandovery not far from the owls nest cafe

Update Reply
JP @ 01/04/2020 16:59  

Awh I would love to JP love to meet you guys thankyou nicola

Update Reply
Nikkblue1234 @ 01/04/2020 18:00  

Me? Riding bike to work,driving local connection buses,and elderly shoppers to get their weekly essentials...good weather is cheering a few up,including me..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/04/2020 09:39  

Going insane, due to being under house arrest like a criminal.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 10/04/2020 17:50  

On the plus side, I did mop the kitchen floor :-/

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 10/04/2020 18:07  

Woohoo! Way to go Corni...👍🏻

I hope you read all the health n safety guidance BEFORE touching the mop and bucket 🙄😱

Did you wear the appropriate safety gear?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/04/2020 19:21  

No, but I did wash my hands though :D

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 11/04/2020 17:48  

Finally fitted splashbacks behind sink and hob after 3 years....

Radiator guard and fender extenda fitted to Strom, Puig engine bars to go on next week.. thank god Pyramid Plastics are still working!
All in time for a road test when I have to pick up my meds(heart!) D

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 12/04/2020 13:40  

Still working, started back in full time employment Monday and really busy lots of overtime, so nice to get the old feet up

Update Reply
Shackleton @ 12/04/2020 14:30  

Hi i am new hear. And i have been keeping busy by watch netflix and playing video games. I have been managing to get out on bike a cuple of times a week to do shopping or drop off essential items for freinds family who have been unable to get the.

Hope your all staying safe and keeping busy

Update Reply
Dan88 @ 19/04/2020 00:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email