MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Snow

Snow - Forums [Biker Match] Snow - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Snow

Anyone else got snow this morning??? I love it, am off to the stables with my camera. Rhys(baby horse) has never seen snow before. If you havent seen horses play in the snow before, its hilarious. Wooohoooooooo P.s Got to get there first, could be interesting

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/02/2008 03:58  

love playing in the snow too! But sadly no snow in Rutland! have fun DC! safe journey x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 02/02/2008 04:06  

No snow down yer in Devon!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2008 04:12  

loads up here gonna take rolodog to play

remember and post some pics DC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2008 04:53  

we have snow here in South Yorks, looks like its just starting again now

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/02/2008 04:53  

Just had a look outside no snow here in Auckland might have something to do with it being summer

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2008 05:02  

AHHH so thats what that white stuff is i saw out the window this morning ..........been so long since we had any i'd forgotten what it looked like !!!

Update Reply
milly molly @ 02/02/2008 05:08  

There's a very light dusting here, and bright sunshine. Kids off me hands for the afternoon - might wrap up warm and take the bike out

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/02/2008 05:31  

Don't really get it down here much at all (asking for trouble !)

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 02/02/2008 06:18  

not like u stuey! lol

yep got snow here to not much though thank goodness

Update Reply
RC @ 02/02/2008 07:19  

Rhys's first snow experience. Legs went in all directions Pic in profile as link wont work. Doh! ETA: this edit facility dont work properly either!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/02/2008 10:55  

Had snow here, didn't last tho thank gawd cos I hate the stuff! I wish it would warm up I'm piggin freezin and the gas is costing me a fortune

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2008 11:30  

covered in snow here this morning, which stuck all day even though the sun was cracking the flags. Had to ride bike in it too - which was horrible (Nearly lost it on motorway cos they dont grit the roads as quickly in netherlands). DC - Whats wrong with the edit function? Works fine for me

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2008 14:24  

Dunno who looks colder on your new photos, DC - you or the horse

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/02/2008 14:27  

<quote matt >DC - Whats wrong with the edit function? Works fine for me It took me 9 attempts to get it looking legible. Dont know why? <quote wills>Dunno who looks colder on your new photos, DC - you or the horse Most definately me! Even my thermals werent keeping me warm, although an hour of sh*t shovelling soon sorted that lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/02/2008 14:55  

in what way was it not legible? The reason i ask is that there could be a bug which I would need to fix. You need to be more detailed with your explanation

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2008 15:08  

The link i put in went into html mode(?) when i tried to remove it(1), so i went back and deleted it and added the eta bit(2), however when i checked it afterwards, nothing had changed, so i went in and deleted the link and eta again(3), but still no change. so i went back in again, deleted the link(4), but no eta bit showed up. so in again, link deleted this time, but not the explanatory eta text(5). in again, swore and shouted at it, and it worked albeit smiley didnt, but i gave up then(6)..ok so i exaggerated the number of times, but does that help?

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/02/2008 15:24  

No snow in the cotswolds but cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 02/02/2008 16:01  

lol forget it DC, im more confused than you now :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2008 17:06  

I know what i meant

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/02/2008 17:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email